Many people struggle to reach a success at their work and have a happy family.

sharfina 35 / 21 5  
Many people strive to maintain a successful career and happy family life at the same time. What problems can this situation create? What are the possible solutions?

Many people struggle to reach a success at their work and have a happy family. The main problem this cause depression and the most viable solution is a valuable advertisement educating people about the adverse of overwork.

The principal problem when people trying to keep successful career and happy family life gives rise to feeling depressed. Feeling depressed is when people are mentally forced to focus on two goals and give them the best simultaneously. This results in people not performing quite well to both family and works, which can cause disharmonious in household and lack of career prospect. For example, The BBC news reported in March 2015 that 70% of employees having lots of workloads and spending time over 70 hours a week in workplace decided getting divorce.

Apart from the previous discussion, to tackle this problem the governments should take a responsibility to this complicated issue. These parties should give exaggerating advertisement related to the dangers of working much time to reach bright career and not spending enough time with their family. An valuable advertisement could shed some light on this difficult situation and allow people to manage their time wisely arrange their activity properly. For example, a similar initiative in Korea resulted in a 71% decrease in people deciding suicide due to stress.

In conclusion, keep the right balance between kinship and career prospect is a major issue that can result in people not undertaking both roles fairly. However, it can be addressed through educating people about the dangers.
ilankelo21 36 / 41 22  
HI FINA
Let me correct the introduction...
Many people struggle to reach a success EITHER at their work and OR have a happy IN THEIR family. HOWEVER, THIS CAN LEAD A DEPRESSION FOR THEM IN SOME EXTENT.(PUT DOT HERE)

Home / Writing Feedback / Many people struggle to reach a success at their work and have a happy family.