Why people study? Three common reasons: for experience, to improve knowledge and to get a good job.

Tillie 3 / 5 1  
1. Why do you think people attend college or university?

Nowadays people attend to university for many reasons. I believe that three most common reasons are to get experiences, to improve knowledge and to get a good job.

First of all, students attend to the university to get experience. This means the more experiences they get, the more successes they achieved. Thus, it is the best chance for them when they are at the university, they can take part in some activities where they show their abilities. At the university, They can also get good advices from their teachers who are friendly and caring.The University is a suitable place for students to get experience.

Secondly, students want to expand their knowledge in subject that they major in.Thus, they can choose the subject they want to learn at the university. Besides that, they have a lot of chances to practice, do research this helps them understand the lesson clearly. After finishing the class, students can also go to the library of the university to read books which are very helpful to improve their knowledge.

Finally, Preparation for a career becomes more and more important to young people. They believe that they can have a good job with a lot of opportunities through the university. At the university, they are well-trained and have a lot of new skills which are very useful for finding a job.

I recommend people should not focus on a career. we go to the university to have experiences and to learn more about the life.
Jenya1970 1 / 4 3  
You can replace your statement as below as I think it would be more appropriate

First of all, the students attend the universities to be successful in life.The over all personality of the students become possible with the varied experiences that they get at the colleges.

Home / Writing Feedback / Why people study? Three common reasons: for experience, to improve knowledge and to get a good job.