Some people suggest the non-essential use of aircraft like international travel should discourage

yeungwww 2 / 2  
I will be highly obliged if someone could give some common on my writing. I knew there are many mistake on grammar and structure, but I couldn't figure it out.

Aircraft uses more fuel than cars and produces more pollution. some people suggest the non-essential use of aircraft like international travel should be discouraged. Do you agree or disagree?

Traveling offers an opportunity broaden people horizons and recognize about different countries and also cultures. If people are traveling to foreign countries without aircraft or using other transport, it would be caused many inconvenience. However, aircraft can be produced more pollution than other transport and some people suggest tourists are not essentially using aircraft and should be discouraged. In this essay, I would like to discuss the influence of taking aircraft in various demands.

In my personal opinion, tourists are imperatived to take aircraft when they are going to foreign countries, because it waste considerable amount of time to use other transport and it may take much more expenditure on their journey, however, I believe there are chemical substances in fuel for waste gas treatment.

In addition, airplanes offer the tourist a sense of travelling comfort and satisfaction. They also guarantee passenger arrive destination on time and report destinations' weather and news to satisfy their various demands.

However, the influence of pollution over environment should not be ignored. If we do not confess that our planet is our home, we will never be able to take adequately care of it.
irhame 52 / 50 25  
Traveling offers an opportunity broaden people horizons and recognize about different countries and also cultures. If people are traveling to foreign countries without aircraft or using other transports , it would be caused many inconveniences . However, aircraft can be produced more pollution than other transportations and some people suggest tourists are not essentially using aircraft and should be discouraged. In this essay, I would like to discuss the influence of taking aircraft in various demands.

In my personal opinion, tourists are imperatived to take aircraftplane when they are going to foreign countries, because it wastes considerable amount of time to use other transports and it may take much more expenditure on their journey, however, I believe that there are chemical substances in fuel for waste gas treatment.
OP yeungwww 2 / 2  
thank you for your feedback

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people suggest the non-essential use of aircraft like international travel should discourage