Most people in all surveyed countries tend to spent their money on food, drinks, and tobacco

ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
The table above gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.

The table shows the cost percentage of consuming various items in five different countries in 2002. Overall, most people in all of the five countries tend to spent their money on food, drinks, and tobacco than clothing/footwear and leisure/ education. The highest percentage of is Turkey in spending money on food, drinks, and tobacco consumption.

According to data, Turkey was the highest consumption in meals, beverage, and tobacco about 32.14 percent. Ireland, Spain Italy were above Turkey in 28.91, 18.80, and 16.36. After that, Sweden had at least percentage in consumption food, drinks, and tobacco which was 15.77 percent.

The highest consumer spending in clothing/footwear happened in Italy about 9 percent. The other five different countries had above 5 percent in those consumptions. The lowest percentage in Sweden which was 5.40 percent. In contrast, leisure/education category had under 4 percent in every different country. But the percentage of the highest consumption was 4.35 percent in Turkey and the lowest percentage was 1.98 percent in Spain.

• table
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Ifra.
These are my thoughts towards your writing.

Overall, most people in all of the five countries tend to spent their money on food, drinks, and tobacco ...

Avoid the sentence like this. It can be not defined as the overview. It seemed as the hackneyed sentence. The overview includes key features clearly but could be more fully extended. That is the usual information because it is a part of table.

The highest percentage of is

REREAD YOUR SENTENCE BEFORE YOU UPLOAD

I have read your body paragraph closely and found some things which you have to improve. First, the sense of comparisons did not seem clear here. I do not know why you work like this. I think you still need more time to work this and are not in rush. I remember you again that your job in the writing task 1 is to compare the figures, not to describe separately. You cannot get the high score on condition that you cannot present the element. Following this, Do not forget to put the information about the quantity. You should write 28.91%. Avoid making multi-interpretations. Lastly, you have to have a bravery to transfer the data to the reality circumstances so that this is more interesting.

But the percentage

You should learn different function between the conjunction and transitive word.

I really believe you can master this. You are only patient to pass the process. As many as you practice, you can be competent in this skill as soon as possible.

keep writing
GOOD LUCK
faizunaa17 49 / 91  
The highest percentage of THAT, is Turkey in spending money ...

1. Don't forget to add connector "THAT"

Ireland, Spain, and Italy were abovebelow Turkey in 28.91, ...

2. above : di atas. Below : dibawah

Sweden had at least percentage in ...

3. at least : minimal : usually using like that : at least 65% bla bla bla. So it is not appropriate

Home / Writing Feedback / Most people in all surveyed countries tend to spent their money on food, drinks, and tobacco