More and more people tend to obtain knowledge at home instead of going to schools or extra classes

llkngocc 1 / -  

Around The World, Many Adults Are Working From Home, And More Children Are Beginning To Study

It has been suggested that nowadays, more and more children tend to learn knowledge at home instead of going to schools or extra classes, and so do adults, owing to the development of technology as well as its inexpensive cost and accessible functions. In my opinion, this trend would create certain positive sides but some negative effects as well.

On the one hand, it can be obviously seen that technology evolves leading to independence and increasing children's self-studying skills, which are necessary features to improve their mind-skills and also their independent perception. With the development of technological devices, children can easily study with a mass of knowledge and a world of resources updated and added daily and have to pay no fee. They may learn lots of things, not only some limited subjects at school but also life skills, languages, argumentative skills, ...etc, which they are not taught in some places like schools, extra classes. They totally can gain success with their fundamental possibilities as much as other students who enter studying levels at school. For instance, according to the New York Times, the percentage of students who are not going to school but can go into leading companies is the same as those who completed universities or high school degrees in 2017.

On the other hand, there will also be some negative points in self-studying at home for children. Opting to learn from home means students need to considerably choose the correct resources to study among a huge number of resources on the Internet. Choosing the right or wrong ways and sources to learn from may exert directly bad or good effects on your knowledge and result in the preciseness and accuracy of the information you absorb every day.

In conclusion, thanks to technological development, we have a cheaper and more accessible way to learn knowledge, but we also need to take consideration carefully.
The prompt restatement is confusing. It incorrectly implies that children and adults both benefit from attending school online. ' As far as the orginal prompt is concerned, these different age groups represent 2 different categories in relation to tech usage. Children use it for school, adults use it for work. That is the clear separation of topic focus which the writer incorrectly restated. That is a definite task inaccuracy that will reduce the score for the paragraph.

The writer's opinion is incorrect as well. Since this a single opinion essay and not a compare and contrast writing platform, the writer will be seen as not meeting the response and writing format. He does not provide an accurate opinion and discussion presentation since he used an extent / comparative explanation. These are the lasons a passing score will not be applied to this presentation.

Learn the different response format types and how these are applied to specific prompts / writing instructions in order to meet the task and response needs of the essays.

Home / Writing Feedback / More and more people tend to obtain knowledge at home instead of going to schools or extra classes