Some people tend to study a subject on intensive way over a short period of time

aqeel 8 / 25 3  
Some people tend to study a subject on intensive way over a short period of time,while others tend to study a subject constantly or long period of time. What is the better way to of learning ?

Some people hold the opinion that they should study a subject constantly over long period of time. However, more importantly, people who intend to study subject should study in a very intensive way over short period of time for the following reasons.

The first reason that people who study in a very intensive way over short period of time will save the time , thereby increasing the profound the knowledge. To illustrate this, there is very persuasive example. The students who study the English in full time at the English language institute can pass the TOEFL exam faster than the students who study the language constantly in part time in the same institute.

In addition, the studying a subject in very intensive way can be allowed to the people to study more subject compare with the people do not. Now I still remember that my friend Ail who could get two degrees in short time by using the intensive studying in the university.

Further more, The studying a subject constantly over long period of time is somewhat important as well. It can be helped people who can not understand the topis quickly, or need more time to figure out the complex topic. For instance, some student at the math science need three to four year to graduate from the college.

Nonetheless, I still prefer people who study a subject in a very intensive way over the short period of time I am sure that they can save the time and can study more than they do not.
Munkhjin 2 / 3 3  
I think some words and phrases are overused, for example, very intensive way over short period of time, constantly , etc. In some place, you can use 'continuously' word instead of 'constantly' .

Some sentences are incoherent and have an error.
The first reason that people who study in a very intensive way over short period of time will save the time , thereby increasing the profound the knowledge.

The first reason is to save time about people who wants to study in a very intensive way over short period of time, thereby they have enough time to increase their knowledge.

Further more, The studying a subject constantly over long period of time is somewhat important as well.
On the other hand, studying a subject constantly over long period of time is also important.
I try my best :D
OP aqeel 8 / 25 3  
Munkhjin
thank you
You in a vague way say that studying for a shorter time is better than devoting lots of time on one subject. But it's better if it is said more explicitly in the introduction.

, thereby increasing the profound the knowledge

.... this is some what confusing. What are you trying to say?

who study the English

... don't use the word "the" in front of a language.
chocolateshoppe 5 / 19 4  
Hi, so your arguments are valid but the grammar really needs to be revised! I agree with what some of the others are saying above, it is way too repetitive/redundant. Try to substitute another word for intensive? Best of luck
OP aqeel 8 / 25 3  
chocolateshoppe
thank you
I have to read your version more than one time
appreciate you

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people tend to study a subject on intensive way over a short period of time