People are tending to work and study online more usually, and it brings us a lot of benefits

ieltsleaner 1 / -  

Working and studying from home - Positive or negative development?

Nowadays, people live in the era of technology. Because the smart devices become cheaper and easier to access, we are tending to work and study online more usually. In my opinion, doing things from home brings us a lot of benefits.

Firstly, working and studying from home helps us save the time. We do not need to wake up too soon, get ready and go to the office or school. Instead, we can dress what ever we like, do several things at the same time. Some online jobs offer you a chance to manage your time do that you can work flexibly, even at the evening. In addition, people can save money.

Secondly, online studying and working is also a good way to communicate. We stay at one place, but still can meet a lot of people around the world. Especially at this time, although we have to do social-distancing due to Covid-19, students can still see the teacher, workers can still do the meetings.

Thirdly, working and studying from home may provides better environment for our jobs. As we are not disturbed by anyone, we can focus on the work. We can work independently without the supervision, that reduces the stress and the misunderstanding.

In conclusion, the trend of working and studying from home is a good development. It is so convenient and suitable for our society nowadays. At some aspects, doing things from home may be not as good as working at the office or studying at school, but we can learn to make advantages of it.
The word "because" is a conjunction that needs to be used before a noun, adjective, interjection, or verb. It is an informal word that is not used at the start of any sentence because it is "connecting" word. If there is no word to describe the information about "because", then the word usage does not have any purpose in the sentence. This is why the second sentence in your first paragraph is going to pull down your GRA score. The use of the word at the start of the sentence shows that you are unfamiliar with English writing rules so, the appropriate scoring deductions will be made to that section of the presentation. The last sentence is incomplete. You need to make reference to original discussion instruction / question which is "positive or negative? So the correct presentation would have been:

In my opinion, though there are some negative aspects to working and studying from home, there are still more positive gains to these practices.

This is only a 2 reasoning paragraph essay. You only use 3 reasoning paragraphs for the 2 public point of view + personal opinion presentation. So the third reasoning in this essay is a throw away. Unnecessary and not useful to the presentation or explanations provided. For this essay, there should be 2 reasoning paragraphs formatted in the following manner:

Par. 2: A reason studying from home should be seen as positive. (just 1 reason fully developed)]
Par. 3: A reason working from home is a positive development (one reason fully developed)

Try to further develop the reasoning process, on which you are scored heavily, in a manner that helps you write 275-290 words. The shorter your essay, the lesser your chance of a higher overall score. The more you write though, the more prone to errors your writing will be. Writing within this suggested length will help you stay in the center, with a balanced presentation that tends to highlight your writing skills by giving you a better chance at a higher individual and overall scoring consideration.
hothanhphuong 3 / 4 1  
In the first paragraph, the reason "the smart devices become ..." seems not link to your whole essay and make it reduclant.

In my opinion, your argument "Thirdly, working and studying from home ..." does not make sense and is a weak argument. At home, we're disturbed by a lot of factors such as: our children, lack of necessary tools / equiment to do our job and so on.

Home / Writing Feedback / People are tending to work and study online more usually, and it brings us a lot of benefits