Some people think that air transportation usage needs to be cut to lower air pollution.

fauziyahtami 22 / 38 6  
Restricting air travel is the only way to prevent air pollution. Do you agree or disagree?

In the last decades, air travel passengers have been increasing to a tremendous number. Some people think that air transportation use needs to be cut to descends air pollution. I firmly disagree with this view since aeroplane devotes many merits.

There is no doubt that airplane's schedules today are more highly than before. This trend causes a bad effect on the air pollution, by the increasing of air travel, simultaneously air pollution is ascending that may contribute to global warming. For instance, plane's emission directly crashes the atmosphere. Consequently, earth atmosphere is damaged, makes a big hole that continuously expands which causes the increasing of earth's temperature. This means the government has to control air travel consumption to preserve the earth.

However, even though plane's pollution ruin the atmosphere, aeroplane also helps a human in every business. Firstly, in this modern world, people have a tight bustle that forces them to move quickly. By using an airplane, they do not need more time to reach some places. This may cut corner society's time and make it more effective. Secondly, air travel opens up a huge number of occupations. This is helping the government to decrease the number of unemployment. Finally, a plane is not the only reason of gas pollution. America environment ministry declared that the most agent of air pollution came from motor vehicles like car and motorbike. By this means, the government has to focus on hamper the ascending of vehicle number.

To conclude, air transportation contributes in the raising of air pollution nowadays, yet it really helps human. I disagree with the opinion that plane's schedule have to be decreased since the most causes that contribute to the pollution comes from car and motorcycle.
amrillahmk 29 / 47 6  
... use needs to be cut to descendscurb the air pollution.

... a bad effectdire effect/adverse effect/detrimental effectin the air pollution

... is damaged, makesmaking a big hole that continuously expands which causesand causingthe increasing of earth's temperature increase

By this meansBy this I mean, the government has to focus on hampering the ascending ...
Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
Hi fauziyah
let m give you some correction

... declared that the most agent cause of air pollution ...

... raising of air pollution nowadays , yet it really helps human people .

Nowadays only used in the beginning of the sentence, for example Nowadays, . . . . .

Thank you...

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people think that air transportation usage needs to be cut to lower air pollution.