Some people think climate change has a negative impact on business

Ch_ng 1 / -  

climate change and economy

As the weather worldwide is not as stable as previously, businesses based on agriculture and animal husbandry may suffer from unexpected challenges, while some entrepreneurs deem these changes as an opportunity and embrace and celebrate it. Personally, climate change, in most cases, impeding business flourish.

Farmers are the most vulnerable group in terms of intensive climate variety. The high temperature and droughts bring both scarcities in crop yields and great loss in livelihoods, rendering the peasantry a helpless and adverse place. However, the situation is even worse for businesses related to mariculture when typhoons and Tsunami strikes. The ocean is both a blessing and a curse for human being especially those who live on it. On the one hand, the ocean provides various nutritious food supplies, boosting economic development as well as tourism. On the other hand, the moody temper of the ocean may increasingly swallow the mariculture industry and deprive tens of thousands of lives of innocent fishers. At the same time, the rising sea level and loss of green land due to global warming appear less attractive for travelers thus massively decreasing the profits of the tourist industry. In this aspect, the extreme weather that is accompanied by climate change poses a formidable negative impact on traditional businesses that rely heavily on nature environments.

Climate change forces humankind to actively explore and discover new ways in face of these challenges. In other words, it fosters technological innovation and working pattern alternation, requiring not only climate change-specific skills in workers but also solutions to adapt to the consequences of the volatile climate. The transformation of energy resources is a good example to illustrate. After the prohibition of coal exploitation, solar energy has seen great proliferation. Besides, policy constrains greenhouse gas emissions, not stifling the vehicle production industry, but encouraging investment and dedication in researching electronic-based transportation.

In conclusion, the opportunity brought through climate change fails to counteract the challenge it exerts on traditional business, yet the latter appears to be a more immediate and pressing issue.
The writer will do best to remember that he has only 40 minutes to draft, review, edit, review, proofread, and finalize the content of his discussion. These quality focused scoring considerations need to be prioritized over the word count. The current word count cannot be met within 40 minutes if the aforementioned review and editing requirements, which will ensure that he achieves the top score for his work, are to be accomplished. Remember, the word count is not scored. The score comes from the quality of the work. If you write a lot, but fail to conclude the essay in within 40 minutes, then you will still have a strong potential to fail the test. Focus on what is scored, not the number of words. Write another essay. One that is written within 250-300 words. Show me your ability to write in a focused manner. Keep it short, accomplish the writing quality within an appropriate word count. Then I can tell you if you will qualify for the test or not. Right now, the sentences in the presentation are badly written and the lack of clarity in the presentation could very well fail this test.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people think climate change has a negative impact on business