Some people think that clothes are the most important aspects to indicate a personality of someone

ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
Some people say that the clothes people wear are the most important indication of what they are like. Others, however, say that people should not be judged by the clothes they wear

Some people think that clothes are the most important aspects to indicate the personality of what they like. But others think that we should not judge people from what they like to wear. Actually, people is using the kinds of clothes for many reasons in their daily lives. They always change the way they dress depend on the destination. So, i think we cannot judge people by the clothes that they wear

People's clothes depend on where they want to go. For instance, a lawyer always uses the formal suit every day because the purpose of what they wear is to attract their clients so that they can use their service or in different occasion they use formal suit to convince judges from client's problem. So, they wear kind of suit to get the impression of people around them

In contrast, when we meet the lawyer outside their workplace such as in the supermarket, wearing a t-shirt and bracelet in their hand, we cannot judge him as a punk because they wear it outside the work. They actually can wear everything what they like but the personality is more important than the clothes that we wear. Another example, a rock singer using black pants and tight shirt when in the stage. We cannot blame her directly as a bad person because they use it for work and we do not know her personality

All in all, there is a quote 'do not judge a book by its cover' it is the reflection of many statements above. I believe that people using clothes based on what they like and what occasion they wanted to come and it cannot be equal from people's personality
abangabul93 15 / 27  
Hai @Ifra, I got some advice for your writing:

1. ... most important aspects to indicate the ...

2. Actually, people is using (USE) the (DIFFERENT) kinds of ...

3. ... a rock singer using (WEARS) black (...) when (HE OR SHE IS) in (ON) the stage.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people think that clothes are the most important aspects to indicate a personality of someone