IELTS: task 2 Some people think the foreign visitors should be charged more than the local

pijiuwdw 6 / 8  
TOPIC: Some people think the foreign visitors should be charged more than the local visitors when they visit the cultural and historical attractions in another country. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

The incredible growth of tourism in recent decades has made a significant change in destinations of travelers. Nowadays, a growing number of travelers have chosen to pay a visit to foreign countries instead of native scenic spots. Some people claim that foreign visitors should pay more money for their travel than the native, in order to reduce the negative influences from international travelers. However, I totally disagree with this opinion and believe that the same prices should be charged for both native and international travelers.

First of all, higher price is unfair for international travelers to enjoy those charming attractions, which belongs to the all mankind. That means a plenty of travelers can hardly afford the higher prices after paying for the expense on transportation. The young travelers, for instance, who have not permanent jobs and much money in pockets, will miss the chance to explore the wonderful world because of the huge expending on the foreign attractions.

Secondly, the life of the local will be affected negatively due to the high charge will make the attractions not so attractive for international travelers. Numerous welfares, such as pension for the old and the education quality, cannot be improved without enough revenues from tourism for people living in the tourist cities. Consequently, some local people have to lose their jobs because of the depression of the tourism. In fact, the problem of unemployment will lead to more serious results, such as the increasing crime ratio, to local residents.

In conclusion, higher prices of the attractions will bring frustration to foreign travelers and also reduce the benefits of the local. Indeed, the high prices will make a great contrition to the protection of the local attractions, but compared with the depression of tourism, I still support that traveler should enjoy the attractions with the same price wherever they come from.
aliceNN 8 / 23  
ur structure is clear, I think it would be better if u can show the examples more deeply.
The incredible growth of tourism in recent decades has made a significant change in destinations of travelers

....Great start ... very good :)

Nowadays, a growing number of travelers have chosen to pay a visit to foreign countries instead of native scenic spots.

.... well this disturbs your flow... the first sentence give a fabulous entrance and you are again going backward with this. I suggest you to remove this line.

Some people claim that foreign visitors should pay more money for their travel than the native, in order to reduce the negative influences from international travelers.

This should come next that discuss the background of the issue.

However, I totally disagree with this opinion and believe that the same prices should be charged for both native and international travelers.

...this is also good.
Follow this structure for the intro (you are there, but this is for you to stick to that).

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS: task 2 Some people think the foreign visitors should be charged more than the local