Many people think that having more police on the streets is the only way to reduce crime

daidang869 1 / -  
Some countries are struggling with an increase in crime rates. Many people think that having more police on the streets is the only way to reduce crime.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Some nation are settle against with the risein the propotion of crime.A large number of people believe that it is esential to have more police on the streets to deal with the problem. From my point of view, there are pros and cons of this method but I agree that cops are the key to control .However closed-circuit television cameras are important too.

First of all, the appearance of police on the street may scare criminals with the fear of getting caught and being punished by cops.When the police become more and more on streets, they won't have chance to steal or maybe kill someone. For example ,this leads to the decline in the rate of violent activities .In VietNam in the years between 2000 and 2022 after police forced doubled .For the reasons, more patrolling is necessary to observe the accomodation which have high rate criminals.

Secondly,police are essential to maintain discipline in the community.Having more crops may control violent activities of crime and prevent citizens from being hurt. The resident will feel safe and CCTV cameras are indepensable device of police to instill a sense of fear,who are going to perfom a wrong activities or acting some violent activites on streets.These are used to reduce violence and catch lawbreakers by identifyng their face and linking it to national database.For example, statistics show that the appearance of CCTV cameras decrease most of violent activities by 24-28 percent .Therefore,survillence helps a grat deal in reducing crime

In conclusion some nations are worrying about the rise in ratio of crime.It is argued by most of people that the best choice to decreasing wrong doings is having more police force.In my opinion law enforcement play a vital role in reducing crime,but other methods such as installing CCTV cameras on the streets is significant too
The first paragraph will not be qualified for a preliminary passing score. The first reason for this will be the enermous amount of misspelled words in the presentation. The second reason, will be the fact that you responded to several other prompt requirements that are not included in this presentation. You did not respond in the correct manner or format to the actual question being asked. So this essay is not task compliant in reference to the scoring requirements for this paragraph.

As far as the rest of the essay is concerned, the writer has not done well in terms of LR considerations, for which you will receive an overall failing mark. The lowest possible score will also be provided for the GRA and C+C sections as there is a lack of clarity in the writing references, causing confusion to the reader. None of the paragraphs are easy to read nor understand due to the evident lack of English writing abilities, and lack of English writing rules knowledge presented. Punctuation marks are misplaced, sentences are left incomplete in terms of thought reference, word spelling was not checked and corrected, the list of errors that will result in severe sectional failing scores are endless. I know you tried your best to write properly in English. However, the best efforts, without proper guidance from a proficient English teacher will not give you the results you hope to achieve.

Have you given any thought to enrolling in formal English classes for beginners? I believe that you will greatly benefit from studying the language starting at the very bottom and working your way up. You lack a solid foundation with regards to understanding the English language and how it is used in writing overall. With this type of writing, and without any formal training regarding English writing rules and grammar requirements, you will receive only a failing score when you take the test.
rishabhk4896 5 / 9  
Okay so there are many errors in your essay but most significant are these:
Spelling errors.. these can cost you a lot in your LR section and CC would also be affected.
Grammar mistakes... Some of them are very rare but a lot of these are many common like punctuation and structures. Try to avoid structures that you're not sure of.

Home / Writing Feedback / Many people think that having more police on the streets is the only way to reduce crime