Writing 2: people think that men and women have different qualities to certain jobs

Arlen 20 / 40 3  
Some people think that men and women have different qualities. Therefore, some certain jobs are suitable for men and some jobs are suitable for women.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Gender Diversity in the Workplace

Due to the various characters of two genders, some people are inclined to the assumption that men and women have their own suitable jobs. However, I stand on the opposite toward this issue.

First of all, it cannot be denied that men and women certainly have some physical differences so as to cause some stereotype that men are much qualified than women to do the physical jobs or women are much proper than men to do the paper work. For instance, the secretaries are usually women and the construction workers are men. I suppose this kind of stereotype is just the statistical theory, and it doesn't present the reality. In real life, a man can be sensitive to handle the detailed work, and a woman can afford an energy occupation.

Secondly, I think that will be the genderism if a job has its gender restriction. In order to create a gender equality employment environment, most of countries legislated to deter the gender discrimination. A highlight of gender equality law is protecting people's right to pursue their career instead of being restricted by the gender limitation. Also, the law implies that there is not a job much appropriate to a gender than another.

To sum up, although some people think there are some jobs are suitable for specific gender, I still hold the against attitude that any gender could be capable of a job as he/she is willing to do it.
nandasharma 14 / 53 9  
@Arlen
I found following Grammatical inconsistencies.

Due to the various characterscharacteristics ....,

However, I stand on the opposite towardside of this issue.

to cause some stereotypestereotypical mentality that men are much qualified

... there are some jobs are suitable for specific gender...

I still hold the againstan opposing attitude that any gender could beis capable of a job asthat he/she is willing to do it.
krempetkov 13 / 29 6  
What I didn't like about your second paragraph is that, you have mixed complex and very simple sentences. I would rather, divide the first sentence into 2 separate ones and expand the basic ones. Structured like this, the paragraph looks very weird and certanly not good enough.

Secondly, I think that will be the genderism if a job has its gender restriction - that, there will be a genderism, if certain gender restrictions are imposed for a particular job.

most of countries legislated to deter the gender discrimination - many countries have legislated certain laws to deter the ....

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing 2: people think that men and women have different qualities to certain jobs