Some people think that men and women have different qualities...

suxiaojing 13 / 18 7  
ESSAY: Some people think that men and women have different qualities.Therefore some certain jobs are suitable for men and some jobs are suitable for women.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

The issue of whether the employers of some certain jobs should give priority to one specific gender has sparked off an intense debate.Some claim that due to the natural difference between men and women, this act is reasonable and justifiable, while others claim that this action exerts a negative impact on eradicating gender discrimination and elevating the social status of the female.Personally, I agree with the latter opinion.

To begin with, taking both genders into consideration instead of one specific gender while employing new staff members can better utilize human resources.It is undeniable that in the contemporary world, a considerable number of women not only possess professional and practical techniques but more effective communication skills and strong problem-solving abilities than their male counterparts. If these female elites can be given adequate and appropriate opportunities to performing their abilities, unquestionably, they would outperform the male and make a larger contribution to the company or the country than men, which can efficiently boost the development of the company and indirectly enhance the improvement of social economy.In addition, an increasing number of female are introduced into the fields which are considered as men-fields nowadays.One example will suffice to illustrate this view.Soldier, which is used to be dominated by male, recruits more women than before. It is simply because women are more skillful at operating and utilizing those sophisticated and highly-automated arms than men due to their psychological soundness and mental ability.Therefore, taking male and female in every job is viable and feasible.

Admittedly, men and women are born with different attributes, which enable them to be capable of performing different kinds of work which is reflected by nursing and teacher where female play a dominant role and miners, fire fighters and sailors that are more suitable for men.However, it is undeniable that some male students choose nursing as their major and become nurses after they graduate.

To conclude, I concede that gender balance in every occupation, under some circumstances, would backfire.Nevertheless, I am still convinced that the advantages of employing without gender preference outweigh the disadvantages, thus, this attempt is worthy to be encouraged and advocated.
behieli 7 / 19 4  
if you let me to make some corrections:

appropriate opportunities to performing their abilities,

and indirectly enhance the improvementprogress of social economy. enhance and improvement have the same meaning.

by nursing and teacherteaching

minersing, fire fightersing and sailorsing that are more suitable for men. you are speaking about jobs so useing.
Hi Su, I would like to provide a few feedbacks on your essay.

- the argument you pointed out are reliable and more so, very realistic, this is an essential part of the essay as this will add a character to it. Moreover, this is how your essay is going to relate to the readers, when they read facts, they know that you are not just writing base on opinions, but rather base on facts.

- the essay is quiet long for its purpose, though the prompt is very tempting and will make you write as many ideas you have, please manage to shorten it by summarizing the 2nd paragraph, your example of a soldier is a very wise approach and this is a very good example to make your point, however, elaborating it even further, is not necessary.

Lastly, the prompt is answered in a way that the argument is desired, elaborated properly and a few modification will not hurt, but of course, this are just suggestions and you can always decide should this be a valuable one to your revision or not, well, I do hope it is.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people think that men and women have different qualities...