Some people think that social networking sites have a huge negative impact on both individuals

proudofpeanut 1 / 2  

pros and cons of social media

Some people argue that the flourishment of social media entails several repercussions on both individuals and society. In my opinion, besides the disadvantages this matter brings about, this may also be a positive trend.

On the one hand, there are numerous reasons explaining why cyber space is not an ideal environment for users. Firstly, the existence of communication technologies may result in the isolation of people and exacerbate their communication skills in real life. As people become rely on social media, they have a proclivity of making online friends instead of going out to interact with real people and these virtual relationships has nothing to do with real friendship. Secondly, people may have a risk of losing personal information as they access these social websites on Internet. Taking Facebook as an example, a year ago, this most prevailing social networking site was accused of revealing a humongous number of users' profiles. The hackers may take revelation as an advantage to log in people's bank account and take money.

On the other hand, it is irrefutable that cyber spaces brings about several merits to their users. Thanks to the social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, people have an opportunity to connect with other peers from different regions. Business people regardless of geographical areas can interact and enter into a fruitful relation. Therefore, they have an ability to expand their market to foreign nations all around the world.

In conclusion, despite a social network entails several demerits such as information insecurity and communication skill deterioration, it is still a platform worth using for its advantages of connecting people.
magdihoms 1 / 4  
You need to focus on using the accurate words for the context ... ✘ flourishment of social media ✔ surging popularity of social media
✘ As people become rely on social media ✔ As people become reliant on social media
magdihoms 1 / 4  
using simple but clear words help you score better than over complicated word presentations.
Laura17 3 / 5  
I have some suggestions: log in people's bank accounts and take their money; ... cyber spaces brings about ...; enter into a fruitful relationship; despite a social network that entails ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people think that social networking sites have a huge negative impact on both individuals