SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT STUDENTS STUDY EFFECIENTLY IN GROUPS.DISCUSS

niraj /  
HI, I AM PREPARING FOR IELTS CAN YOU HELP ME OUT.
i have problem how to start essay can you add some two three lines for this topic.

Some people students study more efficiently in groups , others argue that
study separately is better, discuss advantages of both the ways and give your opinion.

Some people thinks that students perform better in groups while studying. they get good marks and there problems is solved within group while old people think that student just play mischief in groups and study better alone . They give more time to studies and are serious with their studies. There are many benefits while studying in groups.

Firstly the students can clarifies their problem and easily solve their assignment given by teacher and even discuss the lesson which were not clear to them .Secondly they try to study hard to get good reputation in groups and compete with each other.Thirdly in groups weak student can get boost from group and he can easily perform well in exams.

The student who study separately is much more serious in his studies.In groups students more time in enjoyment while separately they study more and perform well in exams.The student discuss their problem with teacher and clarifies them.

In my opinion it is better to study in groups that easily complete your assignment and even discuss your life problem and solve your studies problem.
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  

This can't be the prompt, as it has grammatical errors. Look back at the prompt. Compare it to what you typed here. You changed it, creating an error. Recognizing this will help you to learn to catch your errors. As you will see, you changed the verb form. And, indeed, your greatest problem is with verb voices and tenses.

T hey get good marks and their problems are solved within the group...

Firstly, the students can clarify their problems ...
EF_Team [Moderator] 41 / 222 15  
Using capital letters may disqualify you from entry into a serious academic institution.
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
I'm happy to see that you've quit writing your essays in ALL CAPS. But EF-Team is right that your habit of using ALL CAPS for titles, etc. is off-putting. In general, ALL CAPS is only ever used in headlines. Even there, the norm has become to use Bold rather than ALL CAPS.
All-caps is generally taken as shouting, whether in titles or in posts. Headlines are meant to shout, to attract attention from where they sit on papers in newspaper stands. Online, though, most people tend not to like being shouted at.

You open your essay, by the way, with a massive over-generalization. It is untrue that all "old people" favor individual studying over group studying, just as it is untrue that all "young people" favor group studying over individual studying (which is what your phrasing implies). Also, the terms "old" and "young" are relative. To a four-year old, an eighteen year old is an mature adult. To a seventy year old, a thirty-year old is a kid who still has no real life experience.

Home / Writing Feedback / SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT STUDENTS STUDY EFFECIENTLY IN GROUPS.DISCUSS