Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Some people think the technology makes life complex, so we could spend the life simpler without it

sophisticate 1 / -  
Some people think the technology makes life complex, so we should make the life simpler without using the technology. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, it is true that Technologies are developing such as computers, cars, phones and so on. As a result, they carry some problems with themselves like pollutions, traffics etc. It has been argued that Some people think that the development of technology has made our life more complex, and the solution is to live a simpler life without that. I partly agree with this idea.

It is no doubt true that nowadays, with modern technology such as cars, it is quite common to see these cars in the road. The most families have own a car. Owning to this, everyone can encounter with some problems like compound traffic problems, air pollution and noise. Therefore some people think that modern technology seriously influences our life and causes a confused environment. On the other hand, other drawbacks of technology People had jobs to work in the past but now, the most people can't work or find job because of technology can do some actions instead of about 10 employers. For example, a worker can control engine of car with computer instead of Worker strength.

In spite of about the arguments I tend to believe that more and more people can't imagine our life without modern technology such as computers, smartphones and so on. We use computers to do some exercises like Microsoft word and also to communication with skype or email. As a result, we save our time, paper and shorten distance because of computers. Furthermore, we know about smarthpones. So they make our life much simpler. We just started to use smart phones which can take pictures, surf the internet, play games, take notes and set an alarm on the phone. As a result you can do everything in one smart phone.

in conclusion, in my opinion, developed technology is better for people because at the same time adequate knowledge of people is developed much more.

(can i take 6 score ? )

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people think the technology makes life complex, so we could spend the life simpler without it