Some people think young people should be free to choose his or her job, but other people think they

Tracey Tran 1 / -  

choosing career for youngsters future

The issue that youngsters have freedom of choosing their favorite career has long sparked bitter controversy. While others hold the view that concentrating on realistic and their future is more important. It is widely maintained that the issue has both pros and cons. This essay will elaborate upon both views of this issue in more detail.

On the one side, young adults have freedom to get a job that base on their individual's interest. They always feel happy with what they do, as a result. they can find motivation easily to create more ideas, try their best to complete all things in work. The chosen job suits their personality, they can manage time to go to work. Furthermore, young people can maintain healthy relationship with their fellowships. Hence, thinking and choosing career based on their interest or passion freely is necessary to enhance motivation in life.

On the other side, selecting a job realistically can ensure people's career growth and future job opportunities. Thus, in modernized society, various companies and organizations need more employees, as a result the more jobs are created that have positions for youngsters with high paying and long term source of income. Basing on realistically selecting a job in developing field or industry currently is suitable for working people.

All things considered, everyone can freely choose job that they want or realistically. Therefore, they should be wise to select job that ensure for their growth in the future and lead a fulfilling as well as a satisfying career.
The first paragraph contains several reference errors that will force the examiner to award a failing TA score to the paragraph. The first, is the incorrect reference to a "bitter controversy" where none was presented in the original. The examiner expects the writer to restate the topic without any exaggerations that will alter the original topic presentation. This exaggerated reference, which is unsupported in the original will result in percentage deductions.

The writer is also referring to "pros and cons" which is another unsupported claim that totally alters the discussion instructions for this essay. More deductions will apply. The writer's opinion is also missing from the prompt restatement, which is a requirement for the thesis statement of this paragraph.

The failure of the writer to comply with the restatement requirements and opinion presentation format has also created an overall failing score for this piece. I need not review it further.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people think young people should be free to choose his or her job, but other people think they