People told that the internet is the most important inventions in later 30 years - agree or not?

hanhhong2003 1 / 2  

Internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years

People told that the internet is the most important inventions in later 30 years. If we don't have it, our life will be different. However, someone told that the internet is bad invention. In my opinion, I completely agree with point of view that the internet is wonderful invention but not at all.

The internet plays an important part in our life. Firstly, internet has revolutionized the way we interact and keep in touch with each other. For example, instead of waiting a week so that we can give the letters to friend or relationship people, now we can call video live or give e-mail only some minutes. Especially , we can make friends around the world that we do not go anywhere. Moreover, in the internet societies, we can easy access to information about many fields such as education, science, technology....

Beside many benefits, the internet has many disadvantages. Nowadays, some studies find out many dangerous websites in the internet. They have many unhealthy contexts such as violence , obscenity or sex. These are not suitable for children and young people. When we have internet, we tend to do our jobs in front of computer and smartphone. This affects the see sight, behavior, thereby it is very unhealthy. In addition, there is a dramatic increase in the number of cyber-crime. More and more financial crimes are committed via internet.

plagiarized paragraph removed
nhaianh2208 1 / 2 2  
In your introduction, you used the phrase "told that" twice and I think you should avoid that. There is a common way to open your essay is paraphasing the question. For example, in this case, you can write:"There is no doubt that Internet had totally changed our lives in every aspects. It had blurred the distances among us and help human discover new hidden potential to bring our civilization to the next level. However, this remains an argument whether Internet can be considered as the most imporant invention of the last 30 years. In my opinion, although Internet is a great invention, it is not the most important. I will explain my statement further in this ess

ay"
With the plagiarized paragraph removed, the essay came in under 250 words. You only have 230 words of original content. Which means, you are going to get an automatic failing score for this essay. The score will be based on your lack of word count in relation to the minimum requirement. You are not really trying to write a paragraph that will get a passing score since you used plagiarized content for a practice essay. If you cannot write enough words in a practice test, then you should consider skipping the test altogether. The lack of ability to write original content is the evidence you need to convince yourself you are ready to take this test.

Home / Writing Feedback / People told that the internet is the most important inventions in later 30 years - agree or not?