Today more people are travelling than ever before. Benefits and why?

marpl 2 / 4  
Today more people are travelling than ever before. Why is this the case? What are the benefits of travelling for the traveler? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

There is clear trend that an increasing number of people choose to travel their holidays. This has substantially boosted the touring industry's development. And, in turn, the benefits for individual travellers are significant. This essay will explore the reasons of this trend and the positives of traveling.

There are several persuasive reasons of more frequent travelling. Firstly, on the face of it, it is the cheaper and more convenient modern transportation that encourages us to travel more. For instance, passengers are currently able to reach further located destination within an affordable price. Secondly, globalization, especially in business, has forced mankind to interact more often. Coca Cola in United States, for instance, being multinational enterprise has to assign their regional manager to travel back and forth to Beijing. Last but not least, almost every country tends to promote touring industry, which stimulate interests in travel among tourists worldwide. This can be illustrated by the firework event on New Year Eve in Sydney that attracts thousands of audience from overseas.

Similarly, the benefits of travelling are obvious too. First and most importantly, travellers can familiar themselves with the local customs and traditions that they can hardly learn at home. Secondly, the experience they gain from foreign countries will be fruitful as long as long as appropriately applied. In addition, travelling can be perceived as a leisure activity. In today's fast-paced working environment many are facing unbearable stress, which they have to escape and travel is most effective solution.

Could some please mark this essay for me. It is an IELTS essay which I wrote and would like to know the amount of mistakes I have made.

I would really appreciate you help.
Cheers
There is a clear trend that an increasing number of people choose to travel during their holidays.This has substantially boosted the touring industry'sthe development of Tourism Industry .

This essay will explore the reasons offor this trend and the positivesadvantages of traveling.
OP marpl 2 / 4  
I did not realise before that I have been making some silly mistakes.
Thank you so much for your help.
There is a clear trend that an increasing number of people choose to travel during their holidays.

This has substantially boosted the tourist industry's development.

And, ---No comma here.--- in turn, the benefits for individual travellers are significant.

For instance, passengers are currently able to reach further located destinations within an affordable price.

Coca Cola in United States, for instance, being a multinational enterprise has to assign their regional manager to travel back and forth to Beijing.

This can be illustrated by the fireworks event on New Years Eve in Sydney that attracts thousands of people from overseas.

First and most importantly, travellers can familiarize themselves with the local customs and traditions that they can hardly learn at home.

:)
OP marpl 2 / 4  
Thank you so much for your feedback Susan.
I really appreciate that.

Home / Writing Feedback / Today more people are travelling than ever before. Benefits and why?