TOEFL:Some people trust their first impression about a person character

djanat 19 / 29  
Some people trust their first impressions about a person's character because they believe these judgments are generally correct. Other people
do not judge a person's character quickly because they believe first impressions are often wrong. Compare these two attitudes. Which attitude do you agree with? Support your choice with specific examples.

Each time we meet a new person, we make pre- judgments on them. These judgments can be true or false. There are a lot of people who believe that the first impression is always correct. Personally, through my experience I think that the first impression it is not always correct. There a lot of factors have an impact on this. In other word our first impression is made under a several factors.

One of those factors is the situation in which we have met this person. Some times, the situations control the person's behavior. This behavior is the result of some emotions' developing. There a lot of things which stimulate some emotions on a person at some moments to be happy, angry, sad, excited or boring. But the person can not be in those situations all the time. I remember the first time I meet my sister husband. He seemed to me very reserved person. With the time I discover that the situation of coming the first time to our home was the cause of giving this impression, but inside his is every social person.

...
gber371 3 / 8  
Each time we meet a new person, we make pre- judgments about them. These judgments can be true or false. There are a lot of people who believe that the first impression is always correct. Personally, from my experience, I do not think that the first impression is always correct. There a lot of factors that have an impact on this. In other words, our first impression is formed by several factors.

One of those factors is the situation in which we meet this person. Some times, the situations control the person's behavior. This behavior is the result of some developing emotions . There a lot of things which stimulate some emotions in a person, at some moments, to be happy, angry, sad, excited or bored . But people can not be in those situations all the time. Maybe start a new paragraph here I remember the first time I mee t my sister's husband. To me, he seemed to be a very reserved person. With the time I discovered that the situation of coming to our home for the first time was the cause of giving this impression, but inside he was a very social person.

Also, the position of the person can oblige them to show other characteristics or give a wrong impression about them. AsA person who has a responsibility, or some form of power , they always shows that they are severe, sedate sedate generally means "calm." and obstinate .But if we have some closeness to them, we can discover that it was just an image to make people respect them , or make people fear them . For example, people rarely can know about the real characters of the president of a country because this position obliges the person to follow some rules of behaviorsin order to be respected by the population.

Another factor that has a strong effect on our first impression about people who meet the first time is the proposal of this meeting. Generally, a person gives a wrong impression about themselves when they meet other people in order to get what they really want . For example, routinely and repeatedly, all the couples try to give a good impression about themselves to impress the other at their first meeting. The woman tries to be very kind and very sweet. The man, o n the other hand, tries to show that he is very tolerant and elegant. However, when they find themselves under the same roof , they discover the really characters of each other.

Whether g ood or bad impression , we have to not trust our first impression about people when we meet them the first time. Only the time can shows us the real character of the person. And then we can say that the first impression was correct.

I really like this. You make some great points and explain yourself very well by providing excellent examples. You English is also really impressive. These are just my suggestions, but I hope they help. Best of luck to you! :D
"Lot" is a singular noun, so you have to write:
There are many people who believe that the...

Graham made some great changes. Did you notice that he took an e out of "met" to make it past tense? ... when I met my sister's husband...

I hope you both consider being EF contributors essayforum.com/ef-contributor-page/

Look at the last sentence of the first paragraph:
In other word our first impression is made under a several factors, but these factors are insufficient for judging accurately. (I added words to transform it into a sentence that says the main message of the essay)

djanat, you should write longer conclusion paragraphs, so they can be full of thoughtful reflection.

Regardless of whether the impression is good or bad, we have to avoid trusting our first impressions about people when we meet them the first time.

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL:Some people trust their first impression about a person character