Many people in urban society have unhealthy lifestyle while others always try to keep their body fit

intana28 4 / 6  
question :
Some people say that in the modern world it is very difficult for people to have a helathy lifestyle. Others however, say that it is easy for people to be heathy and fit if they want to be.

Introduction :

In the past decades have seen tremendous changes in people lifestyle. Many people in urban society have unhealthy lifestyle while others always try to keep their body fit and health. In my opinion, there are some reasons wh people think that to have a healthy lifestyle are hard while others enjoy their life in healthy way without big efforts.

Conclusion :
All in all, it is a big problem if people do not change their unhealthy lifestyle. By tried some easy steps of keep body active people do not spend much money to go to a gym.
ashelarisa48 36 / 52 4  
Hi Intana! You did it well, but I am trying to give you a different way to write it.

... it is very difficult for people to have a helathy healthy lifestyle. Others however, However, the opposite ideas say ...

In my opinion, there are some reasons whypeople think that to have a healthy lifestyle are is hard while others enjoy ...

... if people do not change their unhealthy lifestyle bad habits to not ...

It will be better if you use the synonym to rewrite some words to avoid the repetition in your writing. Good luck!

Home / Writing Feedback / Many people in urban society have unhealthy lifestyle while others always try to keep their body fit