Nowadays people use bicycles less as a form of transport? Why is that? What can we do to encourage .

chonhi2004 1 / -  

commute on bike

With the variety of vehicles in modern life, the number of bike users is remarkably dropping, which is one of the most head-aching issues in several countries. This essay aims to analyze the causes of this tendency and propose some plausible solutions.

It is undeniable that bicycles' loss of popularity is the inevitable consequence of various factors. Accordingly, very few people choose bikes as their form of transport because of the shortcomings of bicycles. More apparently, riding a bike requires time-consuming and physically demanding. It is not to mention the fact that bicycles do not enable people to carry heavy lifts or travel long distances. Thus, due to the improvement of living standards, most of them are likely to switch to motorized vehicles, which are fast and convenient. Furthermore, humans tend to lead a sedentary lifestyle. In particular, even in short distances, motorbikes and cars are chosen instead of bicycles.

Therefore, to encourage bike riders, the combination of the following resolutions is of utmost importance. Undoubtedly, the government launches propaganda campaigns to promulgate the benefits of riding a bicycle. Heightening public awareness of bike riding not only helps them fortify their physical health but also contributes to environmental protection. As result, bicycles gain a public attraction as a form of transports. Moreover, the governments invest in paths' construction exclusively for bike users. This solution aims to ensure the bikers' safety, which brings to them a reasonable reason for using bicycles for commuting or exercise. Stark examples of this could be seen in Netherlands and Germany, where the number of riders is highest in the world, well exemplify this.

In conclusion, the limitation of bicycles and abuse in motorized vehicles impact the popularity of bikes. Thus, propaganda campaigns and infrastructure of bike riders are necessary to stimulate it in normal life

Can u grade this on an IELTS band score???
thanks for help
The first paragraph has specific information requirements.There are:

- Restate the prompt as close as possible to the original prompt
- Do not add information to the presentation that is not in the original information
- Directly respond to every question provided using topic sentences to create the response outline.

This paragraph failed to meet these accuracy requirements.

Every body paragraph should be clearly explained within 5 sentences. In the 1st body paragraph the writer does not offer clear and informative sentences, regardless of the paragraph length / sentence number.

There are too many unnecessary introduction sentences that fail to produce a coherent and cohesive paragraph. It takes too long for the writer to get to the point. The information needs to be scannable by the examiner.

Keep the paragraphs short but informative. Make sure to check for scoring requirements. The TA and C + C problems have been indicated above. The rest of the errors are GRA related.

* Limited review provided. Contact us privately for comprehensive scoring services.
Uchihaminh04 1 / 3  
U should use the PEEL structure instead

Home / Writing Feedback / Nowadays people use bicycles less as a form of transport? Why is that? What can we do to encourage .