Many people use distance learning programs to study at home

Chaiko2015 1 / -  
Nowadays, with advanced technological development, it is not so hard for people want to study at home or anywhere only with a computer and the internet connection without attending class. However, this provides the same benefits of traditional learning method or not is a controversial issue. My view is that classroom-based learning is more effective for most of people.

Let us begin with the first merit of tradition learning is teachers, people was trained to impart directly knowledge to students through their wisdom and experience, who can insert different curriculums into learning process to generate interest and motivation towards student. A computer can show that you are wrong, but it cannot explain why you made a mistake while a teacher can. So attending school is always the best way to obtain knowledge.

Moreover, studying environment at college or university can help students have a chance for both mental and physical training as well as gain soft skills which will be necessary for their living and job in the future. For example , my friend who always felt afraid of standing in front of the crowd overcame her weakness when she was forced to do the presentation before the other classmates, and after actively participating in social actions were organized in her university she became more confident and open-minded in communication with everyone.

That is not to say that remote learning programmes do not have any positive point. Of course, in some remote areas without roads, funds many people do not have enough condition to pay for tuition to studying at university or people are busy working and are inadequate time to present at classroom. Thus, it is really useful to reducing the learning cost and time.

In summary, the traditional learning model has been tested and survived the age. Meanwhile, we should also harness the potential of new technology and apply flexibly in some especial cases.
Samuelsam123 12 / 46 20  
Hey Giang,
First of all , Great effort on this essay.
Yet , I would like to make some suggestions.
it is not so hard for people want to study at home or anywhere only with a computer and the internet connection without attending class.

I understand what you mean here. I would recommend some improvements :
it is not so hard for people to want to study at home or anywhere else , all they need is a computer, gadgets and a internet connection.

directly knowledge = knowledge directly

A computer can show that you are wrong, but it cannot explain why you made a mistake while a teacher can.
Don't you think that this is quite lengthy ?
Try this
A computer is able to point out mistakes like a teacher , but it isn't able to explain why.

Also, I believe that NOT only Uni and college is able to cultivate soft skills.
Try to give examples on how soft skills are cultivated and what are the skills acquired.

I do recommend you to read more.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
It is always good to include your prompt, so this can be our guideline.

The influx of cutting-edge technology helps student conduct long-distance learning. Hence, it is argued that students with online-learning activities tend to gain more insights rather than those who prefer taking traditional classroom. However, the latter study method bring more benefits, such as better human interaction and immediate support.

Home / Writing Feedback / Many people use distance learning programs to study at home