people use the mobile phone or computer to communicate, and no longer write letters

Patty An 2 / 2  
More and more people use the mobile phone or computer to communicate, and no longer write letters to each other. Some people think the skills of letter writing will soon disappear completely. Do you agree or disagree? 294words

Currently, with the advent of computers and mobile phones, an increasing number of people choose to communicate via these hi-tech tools due to their convenience instead of writing a letter.Therefore,some people advocate that the techniques of letter writing will be replaced completely in the near future. From my perspective, the skills will not disappear totally because of its inherent values.

It is obvious that many occasions ,from workplace to campus,still need letters.Many universities,for example, are more likely to send handwriting letters to inform students that they are available to their schools.As the headmasters think in this way, they can express their sincere to students and more students will be attracted to their schools.Also,when competing a job, a good letter can help applicants gain more attention.As we can see how wonderful the person is through the letter he writes.

Moreover, writing letters is a traditional skill in China. We can see that the majority of schools regard writing letters as a basic skill of language learning,which means nearly every person in our country is leaning or has acquired how to write letters .So this technique is impossibly vanishing.

on the other hand, we cannot neglect the efficiency that mobile phones and computers brings to people's life. It only takes people minutes even seconds to receive a message via phones or computers while people will spend days or weeks to see a letter.But most of information delivered by phones and computers are not that important.Sometimes,it is just a way for fun.

In conclusion,as a traditional skill,the technique of letter writing are always needed in official occasions. While computers and phones boost our efficiency, they are not polite to some extent.
william731 18 / 43 13  
It is obvious that many occasions ,from workplace to campus,still need letters

It sounds weird to me, i would say: it is obvious that people still need writing letters on several occasions.

Many universities,for example, are more likely to send handwriting letters to inform students that they are available to their schools

I don think school would send a handwriting letter. They probably send a printed letter.

We can see that the majority of schools regard writing letters as a basic skill of language learning,which means nearly every person in our country is leaning or has acquired how to write letters

has acquired the technique of writing letters.

It only takes people minutes even seconds to receive a message via phones or computers while people will spend days or weeks to see a letter

to receive a letter

In conclusion,as a traditional skill,the technique of letter writing are always needed in official occasions

are --> is
in---> on
Currently, with the advent of computers and mobile phones, an increasing number of people choose to communicate via these hi-tech tools due to their convenience instead of writing a letter .

This sentence flows nicely upto the point "hi-tech tools". I wish you take the rest of the line into a new sentence;
This has cuased a less preference for writing letters because people don't find it as convienient as sending e-mails or texting short messages.

Therefore,some people advocate that the techniques of letter writing will be replaced completely in the near future.

From my perspective, the skills will not disappear totally because of its inherent values.

This is not very clear... you talk about writing skills and again about some inherent values. You better specify that!

still need physical letters

As the headmasters think in this way, they can express their sinceresincerity to students and more students will be attracted to their schools

Home / Writing Feedback / people use the mobile phone or computer to communicate, and no longer write letters