People use their voice to tell others what they want to hear, instead of what they need

fauzankrn 16 / 23 3  
The danger of Silent (TED Summary)

Nowadays, most of people use their voice to telling people the things they wanted to hear instead of the things they needed to. Therefore most of problems in this world caused by silence such as discrimination, war, genocide, and other violence. We need to explore our silences through something, such as poetry. Therefore we can recognize silence, to name them, and to understand that silence is have not to be sources of shame. There are four core principles to distribute our silence into poetry, they are read critically, write consciously, speak clearly, and then tell your truth. Therefore, we can fight the silence to reach a truly freedom.

by Clint Smith
Source: TED
PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
Hello Fauzan,

Nowadays, most of people use their voice to telling people the things that they wanted to hear instead of the things they needed to.

Therefore (you may change this transition with another such, on the other hand ) we can recognize silence, toas name them, and to understand that silence is have not to be sources of shame.

ThereforeFINALLY , we can fight the silence to reach a truly freedom.

hope these help
angga93 42 / 74 20  
Nowadays, most of people use their voice to telling people the things they wanted to hear instead of the things they needed to.
1. most people --> unspecified group; most of the people who .....--> for specified group
2. use their voice to tell others
3. present tense --> a fact nowadays (they want to hear)

Therefore most of problems in this world caused by silence such as discrimination, war, genocide, and other violence.
my suggestion for better cohesion: "This case triggered silence which becomes the most common cause of global problems, such as discrimination, war, and genocide."

Therefore, we can recognize silence, toname them, and to understand that silence is havenot to be sources of shame.
...silence must not be a source of shame.

....to reach a true fredom.

Home / Writing Feedback / People use their voice to tell others what they want to hear, instead of what they need