Some people now are used to work apart from their office due to the internet-based technology

ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
Information technology enables people to do their work outside their workplace (e.g. at home, when travelling, etc).
Do the benefits of this mobility outweigh the disadvantages?

It is generally known that some people now are used to work apart from their office due to the ease given by internet-based technology such as tablet, smart phone, and laptop. This new way of working has allowed people to save much time spending on commuting and it may lead to reduce amount number of air pollution. From my point of view, these mentioned advantages should outweigh the tendency to get bored of working alone.

Lots of evidences of high-level congestion in common big cities have lead people to spend too much time only on driving to their work place. Some research conducted proven that the terrible traffic jam can make the drivers and passengers suffer bad level of stress. For this reason, working in home with sake of internet connection should be a reasonable solution. Another severe impact of the huge number of motor vehicle existed in the streets is that the increasing concentration of carbon dioxide in the air. Once again, companies which utilize advanced technology in daily operation may help the world to reduce the greenhouse gasses emitted.

Feeling bored may be the possible drawback of working apart from other partners. Generally, workplaces have suitable environment surrounding by many staffs, so each worker has some social interaction there. This atmosphere cannot be found by ones who work outside their company. Harvard University has proven that freelancer 2 times faster to become bored than those who work in their office.

In conclusion, the favourable effect brought by technology in the way people work including time efficiency and friendlier impact on reducing pollution should be outweigh its drawback to make the workers become unwilling to do their job in the shorter time.
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
1st paragraph:
- Recently, it is generally known that some people now are used todo their works far away from their officeapart from their office due to the ease given by internet-based technologytechnologies such as tablet, smart phone, and laptop.

- ... it may lead to reduce the amountnumber of air pollution.
- From my point of view, these mentioned advantages should outweigh the tendency to get bored of working alone.

2nd paragraph:
- Lots of evidences of high-level congestion in common big cities (big cities are already "common". Mentioning common would be redundant)have lead people to...

- Some research conducted proven that(I prefer not to write any research if it is unclear. What kind of research? who is the researcher?)Thisthe terrible traffic jam can make the drivers and passengers suffer bad level offrom stress.

- For this reason, working inat home with sakeby the help of internet connection should...
- Once againIn addition , companies which utilize advanced technology in their daily operationsmaymight help the world to reduce the bad effect of greenhouse gasses emitted .

Hope this helps Eka :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people now are used to work apart from their office due to the internet-based technology