Today people are using nuclear energy and interested in it!

chile 1 / -  
Question:
Today people are using nuclear energy and interested in it. They think that it is cheap mean of getting energy as fossil fuels are being used up. But, on the downside it is harmful to the community and the world as a consequence of their explosion and misuse. To what extent do you agree or disagree.

Essay:
Nowadays, nuclear energy becomes a special issue .More and more countries are trying to have nuclear power plants. The reason behind is nuclear power provides clean and cheap energy for our energy hungry world.

At first, people considered that fossils fuel is diminishing and become more expensive than before so we need another source of energy. We have been thinking about what we would do if we had no fossil fuel for further use .Then the outcome is nuclear energy. First and foremost, nuclear power is safe and produces affordable energy with relatively low amounts of carbon dioxide (CO2) emission. In fact, it can be used in variety of ways as in industry, household, medicine and so on. Generally, it provides electricity for industry and domestic purposes. Moreover, it is effective not only as Molecular Imaging techniques and then also can be used in therapeutic treatment for cancers.

Although, it benefits to human beings, far more is, it can be harmful to the society resulting from explosion and leakage from nuclear power plants like in Ukraine Chernobyl accidents. In addition, their disposals are dangerous to the environment. Hopefully, there will be technology to produce fewer disposals in the near future. The worst is it could spoil the whole world in case it was in the hand of terrorists .Some people started to disgust about it after atomic bombings in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. And some argued that it can even be harmful though it is used in military.

As an alternative, we can use some forms of renewable energy such as wind power, hydro power, solar energy, bio fuel and geothermal energy instead of nuclear energy. We can use these safely and cheaply but they also have their own limitations .They cannot be used in every place and condition

In conclusion, people are always looking for energy which is essential for our daily lives. As the world population and energy consumption are increasing it cannot be enough with what we had before. One day we might be in the state that we could not avoid using nuclear power. It should be used, by then, for the benefit of men-kind rather than destruction of the world.
meisj0n 8 / 272 2  
issue. Moreuse. Then
clean and cheap energy [cheaper* really? didn't know that. I thought uranium is very expensive.]
choose between one consistent tense. most likely past about the historical part and present for your opinion part. Try not to add to much "fluff" about the history though, as the prompt asks for your agreement/disagree and not solely a history summary.

"In fact, it can be used in variety of ways as in industry, household, medicine and so on." REALLY? pray tell. I'm not sure how the therapeutic treatment fits in.

Chernobyl accident was the result of failed tests because of a chain of under-supervised events. but yes I guess this is a risk...
Make sure you end the sentence with a period. Don't leave them hanging like this .

started to discuss about it... What do you mean by the last sentence in that paragraph?

As the world population and energy consumption are increasing, it cannot be enough

Comments: You don't use any statement of facts, just things you say...which the reader hopes is true. You present the info in this manner: Nuclear power is a hot topic. Why use nuclear power? But it's possibly harmful and risky. Alternatives are best. Nevertheless, still need nuclear power.

Try rephrasing and writing more to present a thesis instead of just these separate points.

Good luck!

Home / Writing Feedback / Today people are using nuclear energy and interested in it!