People who visited theme parks, museums, galleries, historical objects and zoos in Britain

quocphap36 1 / -  

different popularity of British tourist attractions

The chart below shows the result of a survey of people who visited four types of tourist attraction in Britain in the year 1999.

The pie chart compares figures for visitors who visited four different types of tourist attraction in Britain and five different theme parks in 1999.
It is cleared that theme parks and museums/galleries are the two most popular types of tourist attraction in Britain in that year. Blackpool meanwhile was most visited in theme parks sector.

Looking at the information in detail, 38% of the interviewed guests preferred theme parks and 37% of them went to museums and galleries. In contrast, historic houses and monuments were only visited by 16% of the total surveyed visitors, while wildlife parks and zoos were the least popular among all kinds of tourist attraction with only 9% of the visitors.

In the theme parks sector, the majority of visitors had been to Blackpool Pleasure Beach with 47%. Alton towers were the second most popular locations with 17% of the visitors, followed by Pleasureland and Southport. In the last place are Chessington World of Adventures and Legoland Windsor which are also the two least popular places in theme parks sector with only 10%.

baochau2014 1 / 2  
@quocphap36

This is my opinion:

It is cleared that theme parks ...
=> It can be seen that theme parks and museums were the most popular kinds of tourist attraction in Britain in that year

Home / Writing Feedback / People who visited theme parks, museums, galleries, historical objects and zoos in Britain