Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

'People should not work as slow as turtles' - TOEFL Writing

jerry820222 1 / -  
Could anyone help me check this and correct my grammatical errors? Big thanks. :)

Topic: In today's world, it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct.

Nowadays, people work in different ways and paces. Some of them work quickly and risk making mistakes, while others choose to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct. As for me, I am the kind of person who work rapidly and dare to risk having errors because, in my perspective, it is more effective and more efficient.

I am out-going and active; thus, I fervently participate a variety of extracurricular activities as well as academic projects and competitions. Working fastly provides me with a more efficient means to finish all my jobs. That is, rather than doing things slowly, I am definitely high-paced and surely not wasting any of my time. I finish everything before deadlines and have a mere possibility to be procrastinate.

Besides, working in a quicker pace allow me to be more effective. Although I often get chance to make mistakes, I could fix the problem before something much more terrible happens since everything is finished beforehands. Thanks to quick working pace, I always own the opportunity to revise and tackle troubles I didn't recognize. Moreover, I even could improve or perfectize all the things I am dealing with. If working slowly and finishing everything on time, I won't be able to do double-check and will miss the chance to do the recheck.

Regarding all above, it is, without a doubt, self-evident that people should try to do their workings in a higher pace rather than in a turtle-like pace. Therefore, I do undoubtedly agree with the statement that in today's world, it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'People should not work as slow as turtles' - TOEFL Writing