When people are young, then parents education is the most important for them

B10204028 1 / -  
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (TOEFL Independent Writing )

Some people believe the school teachers are the best teachers for children. I agree a part of the certain content. Because in the growth way parents are replaced by the tutors, they cannot more influence to their children longer. In my opinion, when people are young, the education from parents are the most important to them. In addition, this in the future deeply impacts people life. To expand my ideas, I will point out several examples to explain why parents are best teachers for people, to elaborate my points.

Parents teach their children moral norm from infant to adolescent; they guide children to become a good, polite, and responsible person. For their external behavior, parents instill what is positive or negative behavior for their children. In addition, being an excellent model makes children imitate them. This is an ideal method for children to shape their own figure and personality. Children's external behavior is deeply influenced by their parents.

Difficulties arise in the life of us all. What is the most important is dealing with tough time, coping with changes. Some children hold the strong mind to overcome the trouble, others cannot deal with it. This all depends on their personality which parents are teaching when they are young. What kind of person who you are that is relative to what parents teach you before. At an early age, parents teach children how the world looks like, tell the justification for them when they stuck themselves, and even teach them how to recognize the true or false.

In conclusion, parents are the most tutors for their children. Although parents what they teach people is not fully accurate, it exactly have certain worth. Because these reasons from their life are confirmed, they can do their best to pick out more beneficial experience for their children. I'd like to say, even if the school teachers occupy people's life in the most time, but something from the parent teaching already memorize in people's heart. Parents are always a best teachers, even though being replaced many years.
Hi Chang, I would like to share a few insights to your essay but before I do so, I would like to WELCOME you to the Essay Forum Family, this is one of those website that genuinely help students and writers alike in making sure that, with a little help, we will be able to help each and everyone in practicing the language and get better is not the best at it.

Below are the corrections for the first paragraphs of your essay.

1st paragraph
- Some people believe that the school
- teachers for their children.
- I partially agree a part ofto this idea to athe certain content.
- BecauseThis is because, in the
- growth of the children, in a way parents
- they cannot moreno longer influence
- to their children longer .
- from their parents are the
- this in the futurewill deeply impacts people lifetheir future life .
- for people, to elaborate my points .( the last phrase is not relevant to the essay anymore as you have established your point in the beginning of the sentence)

There you have it Chang, well, overall, I must say that you have the idea on what to write in your essay but pulling it together in order to present an idea that is easy to understand, is not really depicted in your essay. As it goes, I hope you follow through with the corrections presented for your essay and I hope to review the revision soon.
ainirere /  
In conclusion, parents are the most BEST tutors for their children. Although parents what they teach people is not fully accurate, it exactly have HAS certain worth.
Maya29 14 / 18 14  
Hi Chang, You have given some valuable comments above. Please allow me to give you some suggestions to your writing:

Because in the growth way parents are replaced by the tutors, they cannot more influence to their children longer. (This sentence is a little bit confusing, I have another option for you:

Since children grow, parents are then replaced by the tutors and influence their child less.

I agree a part of the certain content. (it is better to state in what extend you agree). You can write: In some circumstances, I agree to the statement.

the education from parents areis the most important to them.

You have to consider about the coherence in your essay. It means organization of your essay and how each of the sentences and paragraph is connected to one another.

I hope those can be useful for you. Keep practicing.:)

Home / Writing Feedback / When people are young, then parents education is the most important for them