Writing task 1: Percentage of adults of different age in the UK

lethacquang 1 / 1  

Percentage of adults by age group

The chart below shows the percentage of adults of different ages in the UK who used the Internet every day from 2003-2006. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The picture depicts the proportion of daily Internet users in 5 groups of age in the UK between 2003 and 2006.
At first glance, there was an overall increase in the number of people using social media with 2006 being the year with the highest proportion of use. In addition, teenagers used the Internet the most among 5 age groups.

In greater detail, UK's residents from 25-44 and 45-54 increased gradually from 50% to 80% and 60% to 80% respectiv[ely. The number of UK juveniles using the Internet started at 80% after which it witnessed a rise to 100% in 2005 and a final 10% drop in the last year of the period.

30% of people from 55-64 in the Uk were Internet users in 2003 then it experienced a considerable climb to 50% in 2006. Nearly half of the senior Internet users in 2006 were seen for people 65+ and there was no data in 2003 was recorded for this age group.

The picture

This is an incorrect identifier. This is not a picture. The task 1 essay requires you to identify the measurement type image. In this case, this is a columnar bar chart. This is different from the row bar chart that is a variation of the same image.

In addition, teenagers used the Internet the most among 5 age groups.

Incorrect trending reference. Once you represent the highest measurement, the next sentence should be the lowest measurement. You cannot combine various trends, you can only pair it up as highs and lows (when possible).

Avoid the use of run on sentences in these presentations. The use of long sentences limits the GRA score in relation to punctuation usage skills. It creates a problem with the C+C considerations. It also, fails to represent the correct mix of sentence styles as required of the task presentation. Use at least 3, but no more than 5 sentences per paragraph. That number will better represent the clarity required of the analysis presentation.
OP lethacquang 1 / 1  
Thanks for your checking

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing task 1: Percentage of adults of different age in the UK