Percentage of Australian population who did exercises regularly in 2010

mynhung 1 / 1 1  

physical fitness among australian citizens

The following bar graph illustrates the proportion of Australian population in both genders who did exercises regularly in 2010.
Overall, female accounted for far higher percentages in almost age groups with the exception of the first and last one.
A closer look at the chart reveals that the highest figure of men was 52.8 % belonged to people between 15 and 24 years old while which of women was 53.3% of the group from 45 to 54 age. That means men did physical activity more regularly when they were young whereas women tended to do that when they were in mid-age. Furthermore, the percentage of female doing exercises steadily increased to reach a peak and then slightly decreased.

In contrast, which of male followed an opposite trend, they reduced their frequency of doing activity when they were 15 to 44 years old and then gradually rose in the next 4 periods. We can also see a similarity in the last age group, which both proportion of two genders were 46.7% and 47.1% for men and women respectively.
Hammy 13 / 35  
@mynhung
as i know about task 1, you must reach 150 words at least.
the first problem is that you do not have the chart's image. it's too difficult to give you more comments.
the second problem is that in each paragraph, you should try to phrase words by your ways, for example, in your first sentence. (or your first paragraph)

in overall, you should give about 2-3 sentences which contain features of the chart
in next 2 paragraphs, you should have clever ideas to divide content that describes the chart. in an easy way, one for female and one for male.

moreover, it's not necessary to give your own opinion as '' That means men did physical activity more regularly when they were young whereas women tended to do that when they were in mid-age''. instead of that, give more detailed points.

hope that my comments can help u a little

Home / Writing Feedback / Percentage of Australian population who did exercises regularly in 2010