The percentage of average food budget family for eating in restaurant is depicted in the pie charts

madmoiselle 21 / 32 5  
The charts below show the percentage of their food budget the average family spent on restaurant meals in different years. The graph shows the number of meals eaten in fast food restaurants and sit-down restaurants.

The percentage of average food budget family for eating in restaurant is depicted in the pie charts in the year 1970, 1980, 1990 and 2000. Furthermore, the number of fast food and sit-down restaurant is revealed in the line graph for the same years. Overall, there is a significant increase in food budget from year to year.

In the pie charts, it was noticeable that from 1970 to 1990, majority family spent their money for eating in their home. However, only minority family that eats in restaurant. In 2000, the proportion of people who ate in restaurant and home were balance at 50%.

In addition, it was shown in the line graph that in 1970, the numbers of meals eaten in fast food and sit down restaurant was equal, it was twenty which is the lowest number over the period. Then, in 1980s they increased at roughly thirty. Thereafter, the both peaked in 2000, whereby fast food meals were predominantly at nearly 90 while sit down restaurants were 50.

ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Hi Rere, it is nice to see quite a lot of improvements coming from your essay. I reckon that you were able to follow through my previous feedback. The information given was pretty clearly depicted all the necessary points and main features. However, I can still see some rooms left for improvements. Thus, I would give you some additional helps to fulfill the empty rooms that you needed to fulfill, especially in terms of paraphrasing to avoid repetition words usage.

1st paragraph:
- The percentage of average ........ 1970, 1980, 1990 and 2000.A description about the proportion of the average family spending on meals budget in restaurant cuisines in four distinct years is illustrated in the pie charts

- Furthermore, the number ...........line graph for the same years.Meanwhile, the number of food eaten in fast food and sit-down restaurants is depicted in the line graph.

- Overall, it can be seen that, there wasisan annual significant increase for both restaurants but in the middle of the period, fast food surpassed sit-down restaurants' meals budget percentage.there is a significant increase in food budget from year to year.

As you can see, I think that the new alternative is adequately strong to cover the overview and all the necessary points. I hope you can find my feedback is fruitful. Good luck for the next practice :)

Home / Writing Feedback / The percentage of average food budget family for eating in restaurant is depicted in the pie charts