"percentage change in average house prices + no job, no life" - IELTS essay

anarkia 1 / -  
TASK1:
the chart below shows information about changes in average house prices in five different cities between 1990 and 2002 with the average house price in 1989.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and kame comparisons where relevant.

In this chart, the percentage change in average house prices in five countries from 1990 to 2002 is compared with in 1989.
During the period of 1990-1995, house prices in New York, which represents the national change of USA, and Tokyo for Japan, London for UK, are decreased at least 5%, while prices in New York was exactly 5%, and Tokyo and London at the percentage about 7%.

Contemporaneously the changes in Madrid and Frankfurt, which are listed for Spain and Germany, is a slight increase at nearly 2.5%, while it was a little bit more in Frankfurt.

On the other hand, the changes in the house prices in New York, Madrid, Frankfurt and London were all at an aggressive rate, while in Tokyo it was still reducing, but more gradual, which was 5%. The percentages in the left four cities, which are ranged from the lowest figure to the highest, was about 2% in Frankfurt, 4% in Madrid, 5% in New York which was certain, and more than 10% - over twice as New York's - in London.

According to this picture, it is obviously that the one which had undergone the greatest change was London, while Frankfurt had the most moderate change. Also, It indicates that from 1990 to 2002, compared with 1989, percentage changes are increased generally.

TASK2:
As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work, job satisfaction is an important element of individual wellbeing.
What factors contribute to job satisfaction?
How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

As a saying goes, "no job, no life", a majority of parts of the adult lives are spent at work, while whether the position is satisfied has been concerned as an important element to everyone. This essay is going to concentrate on the factors contributes to job satisfaction, and how realistic these expectations are for all workers.

First, and also the one which is widely considered, is the salary. The more payment the individuals receive, the more they are interested in their works. However, it seems that this trick of employee motivating doesn't work in every time, as the desire of human would never be satisfied. Also it would result in a great amount of outcome for the employer who wants to wipe out these negative effects, if he/she is willing to.

Next, the atmosphere of a working space is a contribution to job satisfaction as well, which means the teammates surrounding and the fame of the place where people work. Just imagine that what you would experience, when working with guys who have a volatile temper, or in a company doing dirty works. It is, sometimes, a vital factor of displeasure of workers. Never provide a working which is unbearable.

Also the feeling of being respected keeps people motivated. It can be in a diversity of forms, such as a praising e-mail, a reward of current works which has been done perfectly, or a treat of free dinner. Prizes may have an incredible meaning of motivation, and makes the passion of devoting their efforts to working, if it is given in a proper way.

In conclusion, the payment, atmosphere of working space, and respect, are important factors of job satisfaction, which is significant to the expectation as well.

====

Your critique is appreciated.
bemytthm 3 / 5  
As a saying goes, "no job, no life", a majority of parts of the adult lives are spent aton work, whilethereforewhether the position is satisfiedjob satisfaction has been concerned as an important (vital, crucial) element (factor) to everyone. This essay is going to concentrate on the factors contributesing to job satisfaction, and how realistic these expectations are for all workers.(try to use more your own words)

First, and also the one which is widely considered,the first consideration is the salary. The more payment the an individual receives, the more theyhe or she are is interested in their works. However, it seems that this motivating trick of employee motivating doesn't work in every timeall cases , as the desire of human would never be satisfied (fulfilled/met-try not to repeat). Also it would result in a great amount of outcome for the employer who wants to wipe out these negative effects (which negatives? not clear) , if he/she is willing to.

Next, the atmosphere of a working space is a contribution to job satisfaction as well, which means such as the teammates surrounding and the fame of the place where people work. Just imagine that what you would experience when working with guys(colleagues/those) who have a volatile temper, or in a company doing dirty works (1.Dirty works?? 2.Repeat Wh(What-When-Who)) . It is, sometimes, a vital factor of displeasure of workers. Never provide a working which is unbearable(unbearable-physically-->intolerable).

Home / Writing Feedback / "percentage change in average house prices + no job, no life" - IELTS essay