The percentage of enjoyment the courtesy of US flight attendants rose 4% in eight years

septiadara29 48 / 67 9  
The chart and table below show customer satisfication levels in the US with airlines and aspects of air travel in 1999, 2000 and 2007.

Writing Task 1, Pratice Test, Page 130

The bar chart reveals the information regarding to customer satisfication with US airlines in 1999, 2000 and 2007. The tabel shows five different aspects that relate to customer satisfication during the same period. These datas are measured in the percentage. Overall, the most obvious facts are that satisfied proportion had a slight upward trend, while the figure of dissatified had a minimum downward trend. Moreover, people were really satisfied with courtesy of flight attendants

To begin with, the percentage of satisfied stood at more than three-fifths in 1999. It was followed by the increasing number of 7% during the last period to roughly 72%. In contrast, the largest starting level of dissatisfied was at 32% in 1999. There was a gradual fall in the percentage and bottomed at 24% in 2007.

On the other hand, the tabel shows that the percentage of satisfication for courtesy of flight attendants started at 88% in 1999 and rose slightly at 92% in 2007. However, the proportion of price of tickets inclined significantly by 20%, from 45% in 1999 to 65% in 2007. Meanwhile, the number of schedule remained unchanged over the last two-year. In contrast, the figure of courtesy of check-in/gate agents went up and down and the percentage of comfort of seat appeard firstly at 47% in 2007. (216 words)

badafebriani17 34 / 44 1  
Hello this is my suggestions
1. be careful when you write numbers
number up to ten you should write as words [two, seven]
number over ten you should write as figures [72, 2002]
e.g.: ... increasing number of seven percent (...) to roughly 72%

2. data--> uncountable
e.g.: These data are measured...

3. i think you just misspelling
tabel-> table
satisfication -->satisfaction
better you use prepositional "related to"
e.g.:... five different aspects that related to customer satisfaction ...

overall well done. good luck
SarlindaDS_27 42 / 52 5  
HELLO MISS @septiadara29
HERE FEW OF MY CORRECTIONS FOR YOUR ESSAY :)

... the information regarding to customer satisfication=>SATISFACTION with US airlines ...
The tabel=>TABLE shows five different (...) to customer satisfication=>SATISFACTION during the same period. These datas=>DATA are measured ...
... while the figure of dissatified=>DISSASTIFIED had a minimum downward trend.

..., the tabel=>TABLE shows that the percentage of satisfication=>SATISFACTION for courtesy of flight (...) rose slightly at=>TO 92% in 2007. However, the proportion of THE price of tickets ...

Meanwhile, the number of schedule+S remained unchanged ...
... percentage of comfort of seat appeard=>APPEARED firstly at ...

OVERALL IS GOOD ENOUGH :) KEEP WRITING :)
mardian24 46 / 75  
Hi septiadara29, Let me give you some comments

1. These datas are measured ...
'Data' can be countable and uncountable. If it is countable, 'data' is plural form and the singular form is 'datum'. But if you use data as uncountable, you do not need to add 's'

2. It was followed by the increasing number ofby 7% during ....
To tell about the difference between 2 data you can use 'by'

3. ... rose slightly at 92% ...
you can use 'reached a peak at 92% ' because it is the ...

Thank You
Break a leg

Home / Writing Feedback / The percentage of enjoyment the courtesy of US flight attendants rose 4% in eight years