The percentage of household with electrical appliances and the number of hours of housework per week

Stony 1 / -  

the changes in ownership of electrical appliances and amount of time

The charts illustrate the percentage of household with electrical appliances and the number of hours of housework per week between 1920 and 2019.
In general, after 1920, more families started to purchase and install electrical devices in their own homes. The lager number of electrical products purchased had resulted in a decrease in the number of housework hours.

In 1920, the percentage of people using all three appliances were relatively low. The figures for washing machine and vacuum cleaner were approximately 30 percent to 40 percent, while refrigerator usage was nearly 0 percent. With the limited number of uses in electrical appliances, the number of hours doing the housework during that period was equivalently high, at about 60 hours per week. However, in 1960, there was a sharp rise in the proportion of electrical appliances being purchased in homes, which led to the decline in the hours spent on household chores to 20 hours weekly.

In 2019, the percentage of vacuum cleaner and refrigerator being used reached the maximum, 100 percent. Meanwhile, the washing machine experienced a gradual growth and reached the highest peak of almost 80 percent. This, in turn, cause the dramatic decrease in household working hours to only 10 hours per week

The charts

The importance of the number of images indicated cannot be overemphasized. The number of images and what each imager represents in summary will create the summarized discussion basis for your report and analysis. These create the imagery for the reader. Therefore, the number of images plus the actual chart type is important. By the way, these are not chart images but line graph images. You made a mistake in the image identifier section.

lager

Lager is a type of beer, which you obviously are not talking about here. Word choice and correct usage will either increase or decrease your score. When uncertain of the word reference, Use an equivalent for it. Remember to also spell check because sometimes, wrong spelling can incorrectly sneak into your sentences and presentations.That will also lower your score.

.

Home / Writing Feedback / The percentage of household with electrical appliances and the number of hours of housework per week