The percentage of national expenditure on five different countries

IqbalThemi 44 / 46 13  
The table gives information regarding the percentage of national expenditure on different items in Ireland, Italy, Spain, Sweden, and Turkey in 2002. Overall, what stands out from the table shows that the highest percentage of food/drink/tobacco and leisure/education was in Turkey. While Italy was the highest percentage of clothing/footwear, Sweden was the lowest percentage of food/drink/tobacco and clothing/footwear.

According to the table, at 32.14% Turkey was the highest percentage among others in the expenditure for food/drink/tobacco, it was followed by Ireland at 28.91% which was around 10% higher than Spain at 18.80%. Next, Italy and Sweden had similar percentages of food/drink/tobacco at 16.36% and 15.77% approximately.

Moving to a more detailed analysis from the table reveals that Italy had the highest figure of clothing/footwear at 9.00%, whereas the percentage of the same categories as Italy are Turkey, Spain and Ireland having similar percentages at each 6.63%, 6.51% and 6.43%.

In addition, of all countries was under 5% The highest of leisure/education category was Turkey at 4.35%, while Sweden was at 3.32% as the second highest. Then, following this trend was Italy (3.20%), Ireland (2.21%) and Spain (1.98%).

ChristineB - / 108 55  
Hi IqbalThemi. Here are my suggested changes for you:

The table gives information regardingdisplays national spendingexpenditure on various items (food/drink/tobacco, clothing/footwear, and leisure/entertainment)different items in Ireland, Italy, Spain, Sweden, and Turkey in 2002.

Of the listed countries, Turkey spent the most on food/drink/tobacco (32.14% of national expenditure), followed by Ireland (28.91%), Spain (18.8%), Italy (16.36%), and finally Sweden (15.77%).

In the category of clothing/footwear, Italy spent the most (9% of national expenditure); followed by Turkey, Spain and Ireland (6.63%, 6.51%, and 6.43% respectively); and finally Sweden (5.4%).

In addition, The percentage of consumer spending on leisure/education ofin all of the listed countries was under 5% : Turkey (4.35% of national expenditure), Sweden (3.32%), Italy (3.2%), Ireland (2.21%) and Spain (1.98%) .

You could also discuss how food/drink/tobacco accounted for most of the expenditure in all of the listed countries, and leisure/entertainment accounted for the least.

I hope this has helped you!

Home / Writing Feedback / The percentage of national expenditure on five different countries