The percentage of people in the US who are happy according to married status (Task 1 for IELTS)

broibra 17 / 19 3  
The bar chart shows the percentage of people in the US who are happy, according to married status, age groups and children's existence. Overall, the percentage of happiness in US are under 50%. However, married people seem happier rather than unmarried ones, regardless of having children or not.

To begin, people who get married at ages ranging from 18 to 29, 30 to 49 and 60 and over are happy, with 44-45 percent happiness ratings. While in the 50 to 64 age group PEOPLE are happy at the percentage around 40%, it is less than the other people who have married. In contrast, unmarried people are had 21 to 22 percent of happiness in all age groups, apart from them those people aged 65 and over, there is a different in the percentage of happiness with 34%.

In addition, having children has little percentage effect on happiness; the percentage of married people having children under 18 years old is 44% and there are couples with children over 18 years old show 41%. Lastly, people who do not have children experience 43%.

hasdymath 11 / 25  
hi, your essay has already covered the main point of essay. Yet, to reach high score, you need some advice. try to avoid using same word in a paragraph (people)

... people in the US who arefeel happy, according to married status...
Overall, the percentage of happiness in the US are under 50%.

To begin, peoplethe countries who get married at ages ranging from 18 to 29, 30 to 49 and 60 and over are happy feel contented...
While in the 50 to 64 age group PEOPLE are happyfeel content at the percentage around 40%...
In contrast, unmarried peopleinhabitants are had 21 to 22 percent of happiness in all age groups, apart from them those people aged 65 and over, there is a differentdifference in the percentage of happiness with 34%.

Home / Writing Feedback / The percentage of people in the US who are happy according to married status (Task 1 for IELTS)