The percentage of people's trouble when they live abroad in the other countries, based on the age.

Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
The chart presents information about the percentage of people's trouble when they living abroad in the other countries based on the age. Overall, the most common people which have the highest problems is the middle aged, from 35 years old to 54 years old. That problem are finance, healthcare and finding school for their children.

The highest problem that people who move to live in the other countries is finance trouble, in the aged between 16 years-old to 34 years-old. Then the least problem that society who living abroad is finding school for their children in the same aged. In contrast with elderly people when they live in the other countries, the much higher trouble is healthcare and the least is to find out good education for their children.

In conclusion, the most complicated problem that people have, when they choose to live abroad is people with aged from 34 years-old to 54 years-old. Also, the least problem that people have when they move in the other countries is elderly people.

Ilmi_03 47 / 69 11  
Hi, Fadhila :)

The chart presents information about the percentage of people's trouble when they live abroad in the other countries based on the age. Overall, it is noticeable that people who have the highest problems is the middle aged , from 35 years old to 54 years old. That problems are finance, healthcare and ...

The highest problem that people whohave when move to live inthe other countries is finance trouble, in the aged between 16 years-old ...

You should not put this part in the last paragraph since you have included it in the first.
ayu sasmita08 5 / 6 3  
hai fadilah !
i have some correction and suggestion for you ...

- The chart presents information about the ... ( that word is so common if you write on your writing task 1, replace with another word that can improve your writing skill)

- ... when they living live abroad in the ... ( pay attention to your verb using )
- ... common people[COMMA] which have... ( PUNCTUATION)
- ... trouble is healthearehealth care and the list is to find out [PLEASE SPELLING]
Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Hi lovely classmate,

- ... when they living abroad in the other countries ...
... which have the highest problems is the middle aged , from 35 years old ...
ThatThe problem are finance, healthcare and finding school for their children.
- The highest problem that people who move toface when they live in the other countries is finance trouble
- Then the least problem that society who living abroadhave to deal with is finding school for ...
- In contrast withwhen elderly people when they live in the other countries, the much higher trouble they get is healthcare and the least is to find outa good education for their children.

- ... have when they move in the other countries is elderly people.

Actually in task 1, you do not need to make a conclusion. it is better for you to explain the graph so that you get more than 150 words.

Hopefully it helps.

Home / Writing Feedback / The percentage of people's trouble when they live abroad in the other countries, based on the age.