Percentage of spending in three categories of goods in several countries in 2000

tnritika 4 / 6  
WT 1 - Percentage of National Consumer Expenditure by Category (2002)

expenditures proportion for goods in Europe

The table shows the percentage of spending in three categories of goods in several countries in 2000. Overall, leisure/education group experienced the lowest number of expenditure in all countries mentioned.

Food/beverages/tobacco group had the highest rate from all categories. In this group, Turkish expenditure was the highest among all the nations which stood at 32.14%. At second place was Ireland with 28.91%. The rest of the countries were around 15% and above but barely reached more than 20%.

The next category was clothing/footwear which Italian spent most for this group more than the others. It was 9% while the rest showed approximately 6% without any significant gap. The last category was leisure/education. All of the countries consumption were the least in this group. The highest level of spending was taken by Turkish while Spanish took the lowest. It was 4.35% for the top and 1.98% for the bottom. The rest went around 2% to 3%.

Anhy chan 12 / 23 1  
Hi @tnritika here some suggestions for your essay:
To get a high score in Task responce, try to compose overview wich covered the main feature. Actually in this essay you did it, but it still lack in the other feature. Another case that you should pay attention is the way you presents your whole paragraph. Keep in your mind that the good paragraph has at least three sentences, that is why, you should applied it in order to make it perfect. However, I think you have a good performance to make your writing more cohesive and cohesion, good job!l keep kearn more and more. I believe you can do your best in the next writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / Percentage of spending in three categories of goods in several countries in 2000