The Percentage of student passed the exam

Bunglon11 28 / 31 5  
The bar chart below shows the percentage of students who passed their high school competency exams, by subject and gender, during the period 2010-2011.

The bar chart illustrates the percentage of high school students who passed the final exam in several subjects based on the gender in a 12-month period between 2010 and 2011. At first glance, it is inevitable that there were several differences in the subjects that both of gender passed the final exam in high school. while females showed the dominance at most of subjects, geography was dominated dramatically by males.

Based on the data, there was a significant difference between men and women who passed the high school final exam in several lessons. Computer science saw a significant range between men and women who passed this lesson, women 56.3 percent and 42.3 percent for men which was followed by the chemistry that presented women twice as much passed the final test than men, approximately less than a third for women and less than a fifth for men. However, there was a dramatic difference both of sexes in geography which were dominated by men, 30.4% and women 20.1% during that period.

On the other hand, there were slightly differences among several subjects. Both of Mathematics and foreign languages showed very small number differences. Likewise, physics and history explained the similar pattern even though those were dominated by females, no more than 3 percent over a year.

andika06 11 / 10 3  
... that both of genderS passed the final exam in AT high school. while females showed the dominance at most of ALMOST ALL subjects, geography was dominated dramatically SIGNIFICANTLY by males.

... women 56.3 percent and 42.3 percent for men which was followed by . FOLLOWING THIS, thechemistrythat women presented PASSING CHEMISTRY WERE TWOFOLD MORE THAN as much passed the final test than men. THEY WERE approximately less than ...

... showed very small number OF differences. Likewise, physics and history explained WITNESSED the similar pattern (...) no more than 3 percent over a year THE PERIOD.

Home / Writing Feedback / The Percentage of student passed the exam