The percentage of tourist nationality in New Zealand

fadhilmd25 41 / 75 11  
International Visitors to New Zealand, Country of Origin, IELTS Exercise Task 1

The pie charts illustrates the percentage of tourist nationality in New Zealand. The visitors are classified into two main groups: English speaking countries and non-English speaking countries. The three top countries are English speaking countries, which are Australia, the Unites Kingdom and the United States, while China, Japan and South Korea are the lowest percentages of visitors.

In the three top countries, Australia, United Kingdom and United States have percentages above five percent. For instance, forty percent is dominated by the Australian who like to go to New Zealand, then, it follows by the United Kingdom and the United States which are

respectively twelve and nine percent.

Moreover, non-native English speaker countries have percentages below five percent, for instance, China is five percent in numbers of the travelers to New Zealand, the percentage of Japanese tourists is four percent and South Korea visitors are contributed only three percent of total visitors. In addition, there are twenty-seven percent of travelers who have other nationalities

mdamanhuri77 22 / 35 3  
The pie charts illustrates (verb agreement) the percentage of tourist nationality (it must be "foreign tourist") in New Zealand. The visitors are classified into two main groups (you dont need to divide in to two group, just point out the unique): English speaking countries and...

..., which are Australia, the Unites Kingdom and the United States, while China, Japan and South Korea ( you can use another word for instance natinality:english, japanes, etc) are the lowest ...

For instance , forty percent is dominated by the Australian ...

... for instance, China is five percent in numbers of the travelers to New Zealand , the percentage of Japanese (...) and South Korea visitors are contributed only ...

note (the red one must be replace with better word)

Home / Writing Feedback / The percentage of tourist nationality in New Zealand