My Perception about ONLINE SHOP - Good or Bad?

Culas18 1 / -  
there is no doubt that internet is of the greatest humankind inventions of the last century. Internet can bring many benefit for people and make things became popular, like example online shop. Online shop is one of bussiness popular on internet right now. Online shop is very is to use, the people can buying anything they want. Just with one click and people can access with smartphone and computers.

In the internet bussiness like online shop usually have many opinion. some people thinks online shop is not safe for money to buy somethings because the seller can be trust and we dont know who is the seller makes negative thinking for online shop. But, in the fact not at all. On internet, we can find many trust sites for online shop like bukalapak.com or tokopedia.com in indonesia and ebay.com for international online shop

In that site, the people will be guaranteed to buy somethings because the system on it makes the people money safe and save on accurate account. Furthermore the people dont be worry as such the things that had bought will arrive at buyer

To sum up, i believe that online shops made our lives easier to buy something. But the people must be smart and careful to choose sites on internet because internet always done at your own risk
there THERE is no doubt that THE internet is ONE of the greatest humankind inventions of the last century. THE I internet can bring many benefitS for people and make things became popular, like FOR example, AN online shop. Online shopS is ARE one of bussiness BUSINESSES popular on THE internet right now. Online shopS is ARE very EASY is to use, the people can buying anything they want. Just w With one click and , people can access ANY STORE with THE USE OF THEIR smartphone and computers.

In the internet bussiness like online shop ONLINE SHOPS PEOPLE usually have many opinionS. . s Some people thinks THAT online shopS ARE is not safe for money to buy some things FROM because the seller canNOT be trustED and we don't know who is the seller makes negative thinking for online shop THE SELLER IS, WHICH CAN ALL LEAD TO A NEGATIVE ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE. But, in the fact not at all THAT IS NOT ALWAYS THE CASE. On THE internet, we can find many trustED sites for online shopPING ike bukalapak.com or tokopedia.com in indonesia and ebay.com for international online shopPING.

In that site THOSE SITES, the people will be guaranteed to buy somethings WHEN THEY BUY THINGS because the system on it makes the people money safe and save on accurate account ONLINE PAYMENT OR MONEY TRANSFER SAFE. . Furthermore the people dont be DON'T NEED TO worry as such the things that had BEEN bought will arrive at buyer BE DELIVERED TO THE BUYER.

To sum up, i believe that online shops made our lives easier to buy something WHEN IT COMES TO SHOPPING. But the people must be smart and careful to choose sites on WHEN USING SITES ON THE internet because internet always done at your own risk EVERYTHING BOUGHT ON THE INTERNET CARRIES SOME RISKS.

Home / Writing Feedback / My Perception about ONLINE SHOP - Good or Bad?