The Perceptions of The Electronic Device in Modern Era

german89 2 / 3  
Over twenty years ago since the inventing of internet, people are easy to conduct communication towards people in other countries or areas. Some people believe that electronic devices such as, gadgets and laptops, that are helpful to link people, but other people condemn against the opinions about it, they argue that communication in modern era is effected the value of humanity. Therefore, this essay would argue the issue in connection with the electronic media in the era of globalization.

Electronic devices are the best stuff in the world to communicate. To compare it on a couple of decades ago, people are communicated by created a letter to share information that was difficult. For example, British Empire was hard to control the area under the constitution of the kingdom which stood on long home neighbor such as, Australia, New Zealand and Malaysia. It is taking much time and containing a distortion of information, but since the advancement of computers and smart phones that is easy to control the constitution in commonwealth countries and it is creating an efficient way to communicate. Therefore, the electronic media has a positive contribution for human life.

Vice versa, some people condemn that the benefits of electronic media are much more than that the drawbacks. In London, pupils are harmful by the liberalization of technology such as, the way to access porn sites. According to the scrutiny research on children' psychology, the study pointed out more than 60% of children in a hundred of schools at North London watching porn videos by computers, and parents really lack of control to preserve it because of government are not have a high technology to protect porn sites. Essentially, the behavior of teenagers in London is changing to the bad way. Henceforth, the electronic devices bring bad influences for creating a good attitude in teenager' relationships.

All in all, after analyzing two perceptions agree and disagree opinions. I would say that the massive growth of technologies is able to produce an efficient way for communicating between people in an area and each others, but the drawbacks of the electronic media have several negative effects. Therefore, the use of electronic media should be maintaining by parents and governments for reducing the bad impacts.
Over twenty years ago since the inventing of internet, people are easy to conduct communication towards people in other countries or areas.

This has some grammar issues :(
For the last twenty years, since the invention of the Internet, people find easy to communicate with one another irrespective of geographical or time barriers.

Is this a practice essay for IELTS or TOEFL? You better include the prompt in your essay so that we know what exactly expects from you.
aldebaran 8 / 17 2  
hi,
Electronic devices are the best stuff in the world to communicate. To compare it on a couple ofSome decades ago, people are communicated by created a used to communicate through letter,tosharesharing information that was difficult because of the distance. I think you should point out how the new electronic devices are useful (you did in the example, but maybe it will be a good idea if you put a general statement here)

For example, British Empire was hard to control the area under the constitution of the kingdom which stood on long home neighbor such as, Australia, New Zealand and Malaysia. It istakingtook too much time and containingeda distortion of information's erros. but sinceHowever the advancement of computers and smart phones that is easy tohave allowed not onlyan easy way to control the constitution in commonwealth countries, but alsoand it isto createing an efficient way toof communicateion. Therefore, the electronic media has a positive contribution for human life.

hope this hepl.

Home / Writing Feedback / The Perceptions of The Electronic Device in Modern Era