A person who I admire - my mother - she belongs to people I trust the most

Varlamow 4 / 7  
Person I admire

Probably, it is common to admire own mother, however, she is the right person I chose for this article.

Everyone always has a person to admire. For instance it is a successful businessman or famous actor. And what is the main reason? They support us greatly, they show us the proper way of life... And yes, they are often on first pages on tabloid magazines. My mother has the same effect on me, in spite of not being world known person as actors and businessmen are.

I don't want write about her appearance or her usual behaviour. In the next lines I am going to explain few her good deeds she has done to me and which influenced me a lot.

When I was at elementary school I was bullied by older schoolmates. There were times that I hate everyone around me, except my mother and father. I have cried so many tears and felt so alone. The names they called me, they hurt real bad. I came to school and didn't want to fight, but I wanted to learn... And do you know what happened? My mum showed them the rules of law. I was extremely grateful and sure I can count on her whenever I need. It was many years ago, but how it is nowadays? She has always energy to clean the whole house after exhausting working hours, but I don't admire her due to this enthusiasm. Continue reading...

Regardless of I am 17 years, only now I am realizing, that she taught me to keep moving even though I'm close to giving up. I am type of person, who can not stand waiting for some proper moment. Easily say I am eager. She ranks among people I trust as much as I can, despite our usual struggles. In the last two years, we made a huge progress in communication. To tell the truth, I take her into my confidence these days.

My final sentence is quite unexpected. I don't want to miss her.
ainunazwaria 10 / 18 5  
Hi Varlamow.

I have some comments about your writing :

1. it is common to admire our own mother --> add "own" to make your statement more clear.
2.There were times that I hate everyone around me, ... --> Maybe you can use this option "At that time, I hate everyone around me, except my mother and my father"

3. I have cried so many tears ...--> You should use "had" because you describe about your pas event.
4. I am type of person , who can not (cannot) stand waiting for ...

Home / Writing Feedback / A person who I admire - my mother - she belongs to people I trust the most