Task 2 - A pet bring best, helpful and happiness

irfan727 49 / 68 29  
Pets not only can be our best and helpful friends but they also bring happiness for us.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

These days, some people tend to have a pet in their house. The function of animal is not solely as a friend, yet it can change family's situation become happier. This bring demerits to the owner who is predicted to spend more money to keep the pet. In this case, I strongly agree if a pet makes some citizens become relax, they have to purchase it.

First of all, it is true that pets are the best companion and being more satisfaction to people.maintaining pets is chosen by several inhabitants because they feel better if there is a funny animal such a cat or a dog in their sweet home. This reason is make a sense since a 2004 recent Curtin University revealed that having a pet in home can reduce the family's stress up to 70%. This is because a pet can make members of family smile or laugh. Therefore, owning an amusing pet is prominent for some people.

Furthermore, if individuals decide to have a pet, they have to prepare their budget. It can be seen that the price of maintaining a dog or a cat is expensive. For instance, for foraging, they have to buy special food in the animal's store and they need to buy medicine if their pets get disease. This is acceptable as they will gain satisfying from their cute animals, so it is no problem if just spending money to purchase it.

The aforementioned evidence shows that an animal is not only a friend, yet it also as a family's member. Experienced, people must treat it as well as possible.
Irfan, why are you discussing whether or not a pet should be bought in your introduction? I believe that you misunderstood the prompt. The prompt is asking you if you agree or disagree that having a pet can bring happiness to people. Such a question has nothing to do with the purchase of a pet. From the very start, your understanding and restatement of the prompt is wrong. Therefore, in an actual test, the examiner may not even continue reading your essay and simply fail you in this portion due to lack of understanding of the prompt requirements. I strongly advice you to write a new essay that properly responds to the prompt at this point.

There is a disagreement between your introduction paragraph and your second paragraph. While you stated the wrong prompt at the beginning, you proceeded to give the correct response to the prompt in the succeeding paragraph. What happened there? How could you have made such a big mistake? You really need to examine the way that you wrote this essay and discover what made you state the wrong prompt at the beginning.

Your essay can really mess up the examiner who will be scoring it. Your introduction is wrong, the second paragraph is correct, then the third paragraph is discussing the wrong topic again. Just stick to the discussion about the joy that pets can possibly bring their owners. Regardless of the cost. The cost of caring for the pet is not an issue here and should therefore, not factor in your discussion.

Needless to say, even your conclusion suffers from a thematic crisis. It would really be in your best interest if you could find someone to explain the prompt to you properly and help you formulate a proper response for this practice essay.
OP irfan727 49 / 68 29  
thank you very much @ vangiespen for your valuable suggestion.

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 2 - A pet bring best, helpful and happiness