"Photography and Soccer as My Helpful Hobbies" Write about hobbies something you have

yasinb 1 / -  
This essay was my first essay, also it's my first thread in Essayforum. Please, criticise me freely. I am excited about to hear your comments and suggestions. Thank you!

Photography and Soccer as My Helpful Hobbies

Stressed? Overworked? Exhausted? Nowadays, people are complaining of these problems. People are desperate because they do not know how they can solve their problems. Let me explain to you how I solved these problems. In my case, the answer was so simple: Get a hobby! Two years ago, I was stressed, overworked and exhausted. I felt inferior day by day, and I sought a path from darkness to daylight. Day after day, I found my hobbies helped me become a happier person. In short, two of my hobbies aided me photography and soccer.

One of mine hobbies assisted me photography. Photography is a way of to express myself. I feel comfortable with my camera to express what I want to illustrate. Moreover, it is beyond words and explanation. When I handle a photo camera, my problems being vanish. I am inventive with photography since it provides to creativity. I wait for what looks best at that moment. Photography is also a way of preserving memories. I have a very short memory, but I solved this problem by taking photos. It ensures eternally that I will remember my memories. Moreover, I believe that each photo has a story to tell us. People often say that photography is not only taking a photo, but it also relates in an original story. In my case, this is definitely true. Hence, I never underestimate a photo even a captivating job opportunity.

Another hobby of mine assisted me playing soccer. Simon Kuper, a legendary Dutch soccer player, once said that "Soccer is never just soccer." He undoubtedly was right. Soccer helped me deal with my problems. Soccer is a way of learning teamwork. I did not know well how to work with a partner or with a group in class before playing soccer. When I began to play soccer, I learned what coordination and cooperation meant. These are key words for being a part of a team. I did not know how to be the right place at the right time on the field. My teammates taught patience in time. Now, I know very well how teamwork works, and also I became a happier person because I felt privileged to belong to a team. Soccer is also helpful for being a sociable person. I was a diffident person before playing soccer, and I hesitated be a participant in a crowded society. Playing soccer is a turning point in my life because I turned in a sociable person from a diffident person. My teammates and I were often hanged out after playing soccer. We were friendly talked about politics, cultural issues, and our futures. During the time, all of us move away disturbing feelings such as being stressed, overworked and exhausted.

In conclusion, people need to get a hobby who suffers from stressed, overworked, and exhausted. I suffered these problems, but then I found my hobbies and they aid me for became a glad person. If everybody had a hobby world became more peaceful place. In short, everybody needs to get a hobby who wants to find a path from darkness to daylight.
cathchen 4 / 16  
Stressed? Overworked? Exhausted? Nowadays, people are complaining of these problems. People are desperate because they do not know how they can solve their problems. Let me explain to you how I solve these problems. In my case, the answer is very simple: Get a hobby!

Two years ago, I was stressed, overworked and exhausted. I felt inferior day by day, and I sought a path from darkness to daylight. Day after day, I found my hobbies helping me become a happier person. In short, two of my hobbies aid me. They are photography and soccer.

One of my hobbies is photography. Photography is a way of expressing myself. I feel comfortable with my camera to express what I want to illustrate. Moreover, it is beyond words and explanation. When I handle a photo camera, my problems seem to vanish. I am inventive with photography since it gives room for me to improve my creativity. I wait for what looks best at that moment. Photography is also a way of preserving memories. I have a very short memory, but I solve this problem by taking photos. It ensures eternally that I will remember my memories. Moreover, I believe that each photo has a story to tell us. People often say that photography is not only about taking a photo, but also telling a story. In my case, this is definitely true. Hence, I never underestimate a photo even a captivating job opportunity.

Another hobby of mine which assists me is playing soccer. Simon Kuper, a legendary Dutch soccer player, once said that "Soccer is never just soccer." He undoubtedly was right. Soccer helps me deal with my problems. Soccer is a way of learning teamwork. I did not know well how to work with a partner or with a group in class before playing soccer. When I began to play soccer, I learned what coordination and cooperation meant. These are key words for being a part of a team. I did not know how to be in the right place at the right time on the field. My teammates taught patience in time. Now, I know very well how teamwork works, and I have become a happier person because I feel privileged to belong to a team. Soccer is also helpful for being a sociable person. I was a diffident person before playing soccer, and I hesitated be a participant in a crowded society. Playing soccer is a turning point in my life because I turn to be more sociable person. My teammates and I often hang out after playing soccer. We talk about politics, cultural issues, and our futures. During the time, all of us put away the bad feelings such as being stressed, overworked and exhausted.

Nice essay
...aided me in my pursuit of photography and soccer.

One of mine my hobbies assisted me in photography. Photography is a way of to express myself.

Another hobby of mine that enhanced my life was playing soccer. Simon Kuper, a legendary Dutch soccer player, once said, that "Soccer is never just soccer." He undoubtedly was right. Soccer helped ...

I'll use the noun forms of the words below:
In conclusion, people need to get a hobby who if they suffer from stressed, overwork, and exhaustion. I suffered these problems, but then I found ...

:-)

Home / Writing Feedback / "Photography and Soccer as My Helpful Hobbies" Write about hobbies something you have