The picture illustrates the flow of air leaks and heat loss in houses

ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
The diagram below shows how heat is lost and energy wasted in a house because of air getting into and out of the house.

The picture illustrates the flow of air leaks and heat loss in houses. overall, the amount of air getting into houses is more than the amount of air out of houses. air leaking into the house from many pathways of house but air leaking out of the house only from the top of houses.

The air gets into the first floor in houses through many ways such from outdoor faucet, electrical faucet and window which is built in houses. Second floor houses have many sides from the air leaking into houses. The other places come from second floor which is window and kitchen fan vent.

After that, Air is processed around the houses and loss heated throughout the attic hatch which is located in the middle of the second floor. Bathroom releases heat from its fan vent . In addition, recessed light in bathroom and kitchen cause the heat loss in houses.

• picture
badafebriani17 34 / 44 1  
Hello miss ifraanisa05.
let me give you some suggestions. you have good essay, but i want to share my opinion.
1. better you use conjunction "such as" when you want to mention more than one example.
don't forget add comma before conjunction "and" "such as"
e.g.: ... houses through many ways, such as from outdoor ...

2. don't forget add comma before conjunction "but"
maybe you mistyping, use uppercase word "Air" in beginning of sentence
you should use lowercase word "air" in middle of sentence
e.g.: Air leaking into ...
e.g.:After that, air is processed ...
overall, good job, because i can understand your essay well. good luck. i hope it will be useful for you.
faizunaa17 49 / 91  
overall,Overall , the amount of air getting into houses is more than the amount ofthe quantity ofair out of houses. airAir leaking into ...

1. CAPITALIZE LETTER RULES ---> In the beginning you must use capital letter

2. REPETITION ISSUES ---> If you can't paraphrase it, especially in one sentence, please paraphrase it !

Overall Suggestion :
Your writing is only contain 152 words, which means that it so dangerous if the examiner strike some of your duplicate words. So, i think it is better you can explain more to make the word more than now, because if you don't fulfill the task response, your score will fall significantly.
mardian24 46 / 75  
Hi ifra, let me give some opinions

... of air getting into houses is ...
... of air out of houses ...
... into the first floor in houses ...
... is built in houses ...
... the heat loss in houses ...
Because only one house

... from second floor which is,such as window and kitchen ...
To give examples you can use 'such as'

Thank you
Break a leg
septiadara29 48 / 67 9  
Hello ifra! I will give you some opinions about your essay.

(1) The picturediagram illustrates the flow ...
(2) overall, the amount of air getting into houses ... air leaking --> Air is leaking or Air leaks into the house from many pathways of house , but air is leaking out of the house only from ...

There are some problems with Capital words in first sentence

(3) ... the first floor in a houses(there is only one house through many ways, such as from outdoor (...) and windows which is built in a houses .

(4) Second floor houseshavehas many sides (...) into houses .
(5) ... second floor which isare window and kitchen fan vent.

Home / Writing Feedback / The picture illustrates the flow of air leaks and heat loss in houses