Unanswered [2] / Urgent [0]

Home / Writing Feedback6

Pie Chart Task 1 IELTS Sample: typical house spendings in Japan and Malaysia

The pie chart compares the proportion family expense in Japan and Malaysia in five different categories (housing, transport, food, health care and other goods and service) in 2010. Overall, it can be seen that both of countries showed the smallest spending on health care category.

Looking at the details, Japan and Malaysia spent the least capital on health care at 6 % and 3% respectively. Next, transport spending was the second lowest expense in both Japan and Malaysia but a domination was seen in the former with more than double.

Turning to another comparison, the data showed Malaysian which dominate two categories both housing at 34% and food 27%, compared to Japan accounting for 21% on housing and 24% on food category. However, other goods and services figure was the most popular in Japan at less than a third while in Malaysia this only recorded at 26% of total expenditures.

The pie chart pay attention about how many pie chart that you show, there are 2 pie charts compares the proportion family ...

other goods and services figureS wasWERE the most popular in ...

Next, transport spending of household (it is better to add )was the second ...
Hello...
sharing is fun right?, I will give you some suggestions based on your essay

... the proportion family (not appropriate meaning with household, may be you can use "housewifery") expense in Japan ...

Next, (the proportion of spending on transport) (S+V) transport spending was the second lowest ...

... categories both housing at 34% and food 27% (at 34% and 27% respectively), compared to Japan ...
... while in Malaysia this only recorded at ...
This is my feedback:
both of countries -> both countries
Looking at the details : this phrase is not very academic and popular. If I were you, I wouldn't use this.
Don't worry about your mistakes. Just keep practicing. Good luck!

Home / Writing Feedback /